Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel so fucking powerless

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
Over and over again, I see examples of gynocentrism, with foids getting treated better just because they have a vagina, and sub-8 men getting treated like shit. I consume a lot of incel/mgtow/mra content, and it's so fucking blatantly obvious how unfair this shit is and how it has to change. being born a male SHOULD NOT mean you have it so much harder in dating than being born a female. nor should it mean that you get more jail time, more chance of suicide, get less general empathy, or any of the countless injustices that men face in modern western society. when you look at the data, it's clear as day that something needs to be done - it shouldn't even be a controversial opinion. it's so obvious to me that this is wrong, yet wider society doesn't see it, and allows it to go on - and even has the gall to claim that women, who live life on easy mode, are oppressed.

i can come up with any number of strategies on how to fix this, but ultimately this is just cope as there is no way to enforce any of it. i am completely powerless. all i can do is just watch...there is NOTHING I can do, there is NOTHING any of us can ever do, ever. we can try and voice the truth, but will only get shut down by foids and their simps. foids are going to continue rejecting their looksmatch and get preferential treatment, while men will continue to get shat on. it's so frustrating seeing this shit go on and there isn't anything i can do to prevent it. it doesn't matter how well i refine my arguments, how many studies i gather, or how many examples i can show which PROVES the blackpill and everything i have just said to be true. nothing will change. it's over. i dont even see the point anymore.

gynocentrism? i was born into it, moulded by it.
even in middle school you could get physical and verbal abuse from girls just completely unprompted, simply to demonstrate hierarchy.
all that's left is passions and making money.

even in middle school you could get physical and verbal abuse from girls just completely unprompted, simply to demonstrate hierarchy.

I feel the same way OP

We can rage and scream but nothing will change

At teh end of the day women will sleep with Chads, marry normies for betabucks and Ill die alone