Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel so fucking bad for curries

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I started having a conversation with a currycel in india on cuckit. Basically he told me the only way you can ascend in india is through beta buxx if you’re not good looking, which most curries aren’t and now they’re having to compete with more white men, or rich family to arrange marriage. Literally it is the fucking norm in their culture for the man betabuxx. They are raised to think “i get good job to marry woman” and then get cheated on. They also gets fucked over big time. He told me about his friend in india who got a girlfriend but then she threatens him with rape allegations and forced him to marry her and he lost all his money

Poor curries. :feelsrope: :feelscry:

Curries slay in the west

Basically he told me the only way you can ascend in india is through beta buxx if you’re not good looking

They are raised to think “i get good job to marry woman” and then get cheated on.

He told me about his friend in india who got a girlfriend but then she threatens him with rape allegations and forced him to marry her and he lost all his money

bro, this was always like this

everywhere

parents who feed bluepills to their children deserve punishment, They need to know what is really happening

I guess I just didn’t realize how bad it really was for them

Oh, I see

but if you look closely into this

"the only way you can ascend in india is through beta buxx if you’re not good looking"

"They are raised to think “i get good job to marry woman” and then get cheated on."

"He told me about his friend in india who got a girlfriend but then she threatens him with rape allegations and forced him to marry her and he lost all his money"

then you will realize that it's always been like this, and pretty much everywhere

(regardless of localization)

Last edited:
Oh, I see

"the only way you can ascend in india is through beta buxx if you’re not good looking"

"They are raised to think “i get good job to marry woman” and then get cheated on."

"He told me about his friend in india who got a girlfriend but then she threatens him with rape allegations and forced him to marry her and he lost all his money"

then you will realize that it's always been like this, and pretty much everywhere

But that’s what pretty much every curry has to do, and they have nowhere else better to go. It seems like other countries are more forgiving and betabuxxing isn’t the norm for every man where he has to betabuxx before ever getting to have sex

Oh, I see

giga cope
females couldnt divorce rape in the past

Why do they fall back onto the "muh white men" LMAO I'm white and would have 0 chance with any girl outside of Europe

Never began for curries. They should just go MGTOW.

I started having a conversation with a currycel in india on cuckit. Basically he told me the only way you can ascend in india is through beta buxx if you’re not good looking, which most curries aren’t and now they’re having to compete with more white men, or rich family to arrange marriage. Literally it is the fucking norm in their culture for the man betabuxx. They are raised to think “i get good job to marry woman” and then get cheated on. They also gets fucked over big time. He told me about his friend in india who got a girlfriend but then she threatens him with rape allegations and forced him to marry her and he lost all his money
Fucking disgusting world

I know that this is an inceltears line but if it’s so hard for Indian men to have sex in their own country then why the fuck are there a billion of the bastards

Funny thing is: most currythots are kinda ugly.
All that effort and for what?

Last time I checked, Southern Asian men are statistically the least sexually desirable ethnicity in the world. Only hope for them is arranged marriage.

I know that this is an inceltears line but if it’s so hard for Indian men to have sex in their own country then why the fuck are there a billion of the bastards
arranged marriage and low IQ, but generally speaking the average currycel in his own country has it better than us

As standards rise for foids here in the west, lost souls travel to places like India and SEA in hopes of finding love. This, in turn, raises the standards of those places aswell. A cruel fate.

As a curry, I've seen this firsthand. Moneymaxxing is only for betabuxx and then they cuck you for some white dick.

Since the community shames divorce, you're stuck in that shit situation where you just sleep in separate rooms while your wife blows other guys and will only have sex with you when she wants a kid.

JFL at how pathetic it is being a curry.

Curry is def ugliest race too, culture and genetics is against them. So over for many curries

glad i dont live in that shithole, oh wait i live in chadstralia

I made a similar thread on this about how mum curry mum literary EXPECTS me to betabuxx.

I see it every time I go out
I don’t. Maybe you see some that beta buxx or are way better looking than average curries. I mean just look at all the currycels on here or cuckkit

I live in Bombay. The amount of guys in my age (19) I see over 6’ is quite bewildering. I’m 5’9” and I get heightmogged regularly in my friends circle. Two decades ago, having a good job, family would have lead to a decent arranged marriage but now even that is getting over. The only people who are not fucked are poor curries who are ultrareligious and keep their daughters in line.

It’s really getting suffocating in here for incels. The only saving grace is religion due to rise of Hindu and Islamic extremism but even that cannot counter degeneracy for long.

Back in the 90s and early 00s, Bollywood would often have below average looking actors ascending, but even that is being cut short. Then from that bluepilled era, it went into manlets and uglies redpillmaxxing by lifting and becoming alpha and shit, and now in most popular movies you only see actors that mog the average Pajeet to Svarga realm and back.

Attachments

• DD542FA0-54E2-4F1D-88EF-C4A97F1A46A7.jpeg
    DD542FA0-54E2-4F1D-88EF-C4A97F1A46A7.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 16
glad i dont live in that shithole, oh wait i live in chadstralia

Brutal.
Yes. Specially 5'2" ugly ass shitskin balding ones.

Youre also balding? Damnit bro, this is the trifecta of inceldom JFL.

Ya sounds legit. Most currymen have horrible lives. They betabuxx, get used for resources and still get cheated on.