Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel shitty all the time

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
i haven't had "fun" in six years,, the last time I had fun was when i played painball with a classmate at the end of matric, I feel shitty all the time, i've never had a GF in all my life, are you suppose to feel shitty all the time if you're a virgin??

Try doing cardio.

You feel shitty cause you don't realize but you have been denied lot of things in life , girlfriend is just one variable. You have been denied a positive reinforcement from society for which your mental health is shit and hence you feel shitty. An attractive person rarely has such streak where he feels shitty for 6 years straight:feelswhat:

Nowdays, I'm just happy with being content, I won't be having any fun in life and it's impossible to remian optimistic, but I strive to be unfazed and detached and occupy myself with thing that I enjoy. Right now I despise the soyciety and humans so much, that being away from the helps me not feel like shit all the time.

just lift weights and get a haircut bro :feelsLSD:

Ya not having a girlfriend implies you were born with weak genetics and/or environment which influences other aspects of life, in the same boat

Loving yourself, doing what you love. For example, i have very specific topics that interest me, and I only way I can enjoy them is making drawings that have these topics was a theme, as if my drawings were like a language, the only language where I can communicate my feelings and the things I like

Good. Fuck you nigger. You will always be a nigger bitch