Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel robbed

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
I mourn the childhood girlfriends I never had.
I mourn the boy inside me who never grew up.
I feel robbed of a life free from stress, fear, or suicidal ideation.
I miss the wife I’ll never have.
I mourn my non-existent kids who always loved and understood their father.
I miss being able to talk with my childhood friends without a care in the world.
I miss the confident, strong man that never was.
I feel cheated, I feel robbed and deprived of a life’s experience, of a youth, of manhood. I can’t deal with this shit anymore, I don't want to be inferior to everyone else in the room at any given time... Why did it have to be me? Only a small percentage of the population is cursed with inceldom and you’re saying I have to be part of it? It’s just not fair…

I remember being in love with a girl that I thought could love me back, she never did. I knew her since we were children through family friends. That young woman destroyed a man’s soul and she doesn’t even care. Shes on her 2nd boyfriend and she’s in college now

You don't feel robbed. You ARE robbed.

I'm vengeance.

I mean I'm virgin.

I mourn the childhood girlfriends I never had.
I mourn the boy inside me who never grew up.
I feel robbed of a life free from stress, fear, or suicidal ideation.
I miss the wife I’ll never have.
I mourn my non-existent kids who always loved and understood their father.
I miss being able to talk with my childhood friends without a care in the world.
I miss the confident, strong man that never was.
I feel cheated, I feel robbed and deprived of a life’s experience, of a youth, of manhood. I can’t deal with this shit anymore, I don't want to be inferior to everyone else in the room at any given time... Why did it have to be me? Only a small percentage of the population is cursed with inceldom and you’re saying I have to be part of it? It’s just not fair…
Women denied you a happy life