Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel really bad for Jsanza29

lol no he doesn't. He's a 2/10 at best.

I stalk jsanza29 on every site he is on and I see no indication of this. What is your source for this? PM me if you want. I strongly suspect this is misinformation from lookism. A few months back he explicitly said he was still incel in a video which was later taken down.
He doesn't. They are reading his wiki. He set his facebook status to relationship in 2013 despite making videos post 2013 saying hes never had a gf & the other one was that people have seen him walking with a foid in 2018 which means nothing in terms of proof

He doesn't. They are reading his wiki. He set his facebook status to relationship in 2013 despite making videos post 2013 saying hes never had a gf & the other one was that people have seen him walking with a foid in 2018 which means nothing in terms of proof
slayer

lol no he doesn't. He's a 2/10 at best.

I stalk jsanza29 on every site he is on and I see no indication of this. What is your source for this? PM me if you want. I strongly suspect this is misinformation from lookism. A few months back he explicitly said he was still incel in a video which was later taken down.

It was from random people on a couple forums including lookism, so just a rumor, and I guess a false one

He's not only ugly but also mentally handicapped. That video was uploaded in 2014. I wonder how he's been doing. He will probably die a virgin.

its real hypocritical how foids treat third worlders better than those who actually need help. women are a fucking meme.

He has improved, he should also grow a beard, especially around the chin.
Would make him 3.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back