Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel physically weaker than before

Perturber

Perturber

Banned
-
i feel constantly exhausted, i have no zest for life anymore, and nothing interests me.... a few years ago i felt like i still had my physical energy atleast, these days no matter what i do i feel completely drained. no motivation to train, no desire to eat. life is just waiting for the day to end so i can go back to bed.

I think something starts happening to you when you have been miserable and depressed for so long, i think it starts sapping your physical life force. i literally feel like if i got a great gf and social circle right now, i would be PHYSICALLY stronger. i hate being a vulnerable slave to emotions fuck this bullshit body man.

I feel the same way.

My body, teeth, spine, soul... They're all decaying man. I died years ago I'm just not brave enough to cement it

I've been saying that for years. But it never works
You mean you've had failed suicide attempts or you've backed out of them? I've been testing out the way I'm going to do it and I'm ready to die.

You mean you've had failed suicide attempts or you've backed out of them? I've been testing out the way I'm going to do it and I'm ready to die.
I always back out. I wanna choke myself so badly. The belt is tied but I can never force myself to lean out.

I always back out. I wanna choke myself so badly. The belt is tied but I can never force myself to lean out.
If your going to kill yourself, don't hang yourself. Your just going to be gasping like a fish for 10 minutes until you pass out.

If your going to kill yourself, don't hang yourself. Your just going to be gasping like a fish for 10 minutes until you pass out.
No it takes 10 seconds to pass out if you make a proper blood choke tie around your neck

No it takes 10 seconds to pass out if you make a proper blood choke tie around your neck
There's only two way out that is 100% safe, shotgun to the brainstem or jumping from a very high height. Personally i don't want to be turned into a vegetative state because of a failed attempt.

There's only two way out that is 100% safe, shotgun to the brainstem or jumping from a very high height. Personally i don't want to be turned into a vegetative state because of a failed attempt.
Yeah but if you succesffuly pass out then it'll keep choking you for days, there's no way I don't die. Nobody checks on me it'll definitely be choking me for like a week

Yeah but if you succesffuly pass out then it'll keep choking you for days, there's no way I don't die. Nobody checks on me it'll definitely be choking me for like a week
I want to die by stabbing my heart with a dagger like a warrior. Is this an effective method?

I want to die by stabbing my heart with a dagger like a warrior. Is this an effective method?
You will never be able to generate enough force to make the dagger go through to your heart. It's against your human nature you won't want to do that. You need something explosive like a gun

You will never be able to generate enough force to make the dagger go through to your heart. It's against your human nature you won't want to do that. You need something explosive like a gun
How do you say that the samurai were committing the seppuku by stabbing the stomach with a sword I am no less courageous

I feel worn out about life aswell

i literally feel like if i got a great gf and social circle right now, i would be PHYSICALLY stronger.
Low IQ cope. Go pay your gym membership and waste hours on being mogged like a good goy.

Physical strength means nothing, we have hydraulics (or firearms) for that.

Low IQ cope. Go pay your gym membership and waste hours on being mogged like a good goy.

Muscles are just for vanity nowadays thanks to bodybuilders or are used to get the "bro" image. When you look at it, every scary looking motherfuckers have no muscles, they just have a tough image associated to them while bodybuilders looks like they overcompensate their passiveness with muscles.
87964c76b10195f81dd35d20fee9e1df.jpg

nintchdbpict000288654949.jpg

No lie you may have covid so get checked
on topic: so many studies on the issue that by this point its a fact that men in relationships have higher drives and higher energy

with no pussy us men just rot away and detract from society that never gave a shit about us

How do you say that the samurai were committing the seppuku by stabbing the stomach with a sword I am no less courageous
you could try running into the blade like they used to do, but i think they had someone hold it so youd have to wedge it in a vice or something. lol

this is a dumb mentality. i have firearms. it has nothing to do with physical strength for the means of fighting people off. i can just shoot them for that. it has to do with not feeling like a physically drained zombie. its weird you call me low IQ but your post is just delusional. yeah im gonna get mogged by some 6'2 or 6'3 dude eventually, might aswel just let my body fall apart, bro!
No lie you may have covid so get checked
on topic: so many studies on the issue that by this point its a fact that men in relationships have higher drives and higher energy

with no pussy us men just rot away and detract from society that never gave a shit about us
i have felt like this for the past two to three years, the fake Chinese virus didnt exist back then.
Muscles are just for vanity nowadays thanks to bodybuilders or are used to get the "bro" image. When you look at it, every scary looking motherfuckers have no muscles, they just have a tough image associated to them while bodybuilders looks like they overcompensate their passiveness with muscles.
87964c76b10195f81dd35d20fee9e1df.jpg

nintchdbpict000288654949.jpg
this, i dont really want to bodybuild, i just wanna do stuff like calisthenics, and running, and yoga. being actually "strong" for once, being able to do handstand pushups, 25 pullups, 100 pushups, etc. just fit, and lean, i dont wanna be a bodybuilder just a healthy dude. but i have no energy or drive anymore
I feel worn out about life aswell
its this, i feel so tired of life how the fuck am i supposed to have the drive to get a 6 pack or work up to 100 pushups i dont even wanna get out of bed...

Last edited: