Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel physically ill looking at myself in the mirror

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
My face is so deformed I trigger a profound physical response from the mental trauma of seeing my appearance. Looking at my face in new mirrors or videos (I stopped videotaping myself years ago to prevent suicide) used to give me severe debilitating suicidal depression that made it impossible to eat or leave bed for weeks at a time. However now when I look at my face I get an immediate onset of strong headaches and flu-like symptoms such as aching body, tiredness, feeling cold. I wonder if the medical community is aware of this ailment, although I wouldn't be surprised if what I experience is a new phenomenon because I likely have the strongest case of facial hatred in all of human history.

Wow, that's extreme. I've been through the former many times, but not the latter (physically ache etc), although when I feel really bad about myself, I feel pain in the stomach, but nothing like you describe.

Last edited:
I almost always self harm when I see myself in the mirror. I repeat “you are garbage” “you are garbage” “you are garbage”. Then I cry and start self harming jfl I love life

I repeat “you are garbage” “you are garbage” “you are garbage”. Then I cry and start self harming jfl I love life
I do the same repeating over and over, until I punch myself then calm down.

Wow, that's extreme. I've been through the former many times, but not the latter (physically ache etc), although when I feel really bad about myself, I feel pain in the stomach, but nothing like you describe.
Brother.

The first time I took a good hard look at myself in the front-cam of my phone I was fucking mortified lmfao.

I also hate looking at myself in the mirror, especially ones with bad lighting.

My self-esteem plummets when I look at the mirror.

Because you are an ugly subhuman trash.

I´m the opposite. I like my looks, but then I go out and get rejected by obese ethnics.

Yeah I get disgusted when I look but nothing like op
OP do nomirror to improve your mental health, I try to avoid mirrors as much as I can to not destroy the days productivity

Yup i feel like this too when looking at my frame.

954AAB38 6382 49AF BD86 AC10E5597670
It be like that sometimes, I’ll analyze if imperfection and it will eat me for hours.

JFL if you look in mirrors.

My house has no reflective materials whatsoever.

I feel so happy when I look at myself in the mirror but when it comes to taking a selfie I look like a completely different person and it gets me so depressed :(

My face is so deformed I trigger a profound physical response from the mental trauma of seeing my appearance. Looking at my face in new mirrors or videos (I stopped videotaping myself years ago to prevent suicide) used to give me severe debilitating suicidal depression that made it impossible to eat or leave bed for weeks at a time. However now when I look at my face I get an immediate onset of strong headaches and flu-like symptoms such as aching body, tiredness, feeling cold. I wonder if the medical community is aware of this ailment, although I wouldn't be surprised if what I experience is a new phenomenon because I likely have the strongest case of facial hatred in all of human history.
Might be a long shot, but I recommend you go try joining a therapy group for bulimics/anorexics, body dysmorphic disorder is a legit thing, you are probably not as disgusting as you are experiencing, a friend of mine used to be a bulimic and she really got better afterwards (I actually met her during therapy) ... no need to hate your own body more than you need to.

Last edited:
Lmfao foids get that same reaction x 1000