Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel people don't take my posts seriously

O

Oli Bomsa

Banned
-
It kinda hurts man. I'm genuinely struggling here, but nobody here seems to give a shit and just trolls stupid crap

Start by changing yout avi. Maybe a cute 2D girl

You need to learn how not to give a fuck about generic random insults.People have shat on me here several times already and I'm just a fresh Augustcel,but I don't care because I can relate to most people here and express my honest opinions about foids without being censored by SJWs and feminists from Twitter/Cuckddit/whatever.
It's worth it.

Start by changing yout avi. Maybe a cute 2D girl
No man, dont listen to the anime fags.
"They are a cancer that keeps growing if it isn't stopped. In the beginning, there weren't that many and I tolerated them. I didn't hate anime as much. Now I can't stand the sight of a little girl with brightly colored hair. It's a mental illness that must be stopped."~Solitiarian Walker

Nobody really takes anyone’s posts seriously tbh.

serious posts are the worst posts

No man, dont listen to the anime fags.
"They are a cancer that keeps growing if it isn't stopped. In the beginning, there weren't that many and I tolerated them. I didn't hate anime as much. Now I can't stand the sight of a little girl with brightly colored hair. It's a mental illness that must be stopped."~Solitiarian Walker
Go suck his D moar

Post a shitty argument and throw in some stupid dating charts and utter some racial slurs. Maybe then they'll notice you. That's the only thing they like. this place is nothing more than a shitty echo chamber. People in this site are more cruel than females themselves. All of the replies you get are ten times more anxiety inducing than talking to a female. Fuck this gay site

You need to learn how not to give a fuck about generic random insults.People have shat on me here several times already and I'm just a fresh Augustcel,but I don't care because I can relate to most people here and express my honest opinions about foids without being censored by SJWs and feminists from Twitter/Cuckddit/whatever.
It's worth it.
this

you need at least 500 posts to be taken somewhat seriously.

this site is like real life.. nobody care about you and everyone wants you down

Last edited:
this is only a bunch of virgin and autistic guys talking about loneliness and sadness, do not care about this

We're talking about young teens, not 5 year olds.
most girls before 15 look like children. not talkng about exceptions.
and also they arent as attractive as more mature women in the 16-20yo range

Don't ever expect to be taken seriously as an incel

That's the dumbest thing I've read this week, and taste is subjective.
Proxyduckduckgocom1
Proxyduckduckgocom

which one looks like a child in your opinion?

You have less than 100 posts and no avatar
You were the golden voiced Incel?

It kinda hurts man. I'm genuinely struggling here, but nobody here seems to give a shit and just trolls stupid crap
yes bro nobody cares about u and 2d avis

Everybody here is struggling buddy boyo (except youngcels, youngcels are fakecels, tbh :feelshehe:)
shitposting and not giving a shit is just another cope

I just looked at your post "will I ever become handsome" and I don't see any trolls or "stupid crap". It was a very hopeful post in a black pill forum. That's like going up to a bunch of geologists and saying "do you think maybe dirt is a lie?"

Or going up to a gay person, and saying "Do you think you can be cured of your gayness?".

but anyways, I might get banned for saying this but if you want a little bit of hope look up "Wolff's law" as well as hormones effect on bone development. Either way, you will have to make a lot of money for facial surgery or excessive amounts of steroids, but it MAY be possible.

Also have empathy for others and realize it's not just you but every one on this forum is in agonizing suffering and loneliness constantly, we joke to keep from roping.

You only have 72 posts lol

Just write long, psuedo-intellectual, unfocused diatribes consisting of contradictory and challenging observations, personal opinions masquerading as inflammatory assertions.

You'll be high IQ and get all the validation from fellow internet losers if you just believe in yourself brother:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

You know it's over when you're shunned by those who have been shunned throughout their lives.

But honestly, don't take it personally. It's not worth seeking validation from guys in our position.

You know it's over when you're shunned by those who have been shunned throughout their lives.

But honestly, don't take it personally. It's not worth seeking validation from guys in our position.
Take his advice. Most of the stuff people say in here they aren’t being serious. They just had a rough moment and they visit sites like this to let the steam off.