Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel pain in my chest.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
At the diaphragm. I fail like I'm being choked if I don't vent online. If I don't post on an incel forum for a few days I feel really bad. Does anyone else get this?

My head literally hurts from telling myself blackpills 24/7
I need a break, but there will never be a break from the truth.
:feelsthink:

My head literally hurts from telling myself blackpills 24/7
I need a break, but there will never be a break from the truth.
:feelsthink:
I find some comfort in the blackpill, at least I can laugh at others and call them subhumans when I see how ugly they are.

Over for you boyo

Yea i get really bad tinnitus

At the diaphragm. I fail like I'm being choked if I don't vent online. If I don't post on an incel forum for a few days I feel really bad. Does anyone else get this?
hope it lets you rope in peace

pinch yourself so your distracted from the pain

I seriously don't understand why IT thinks that incel forums are toxic. I can vent all I want (to a degree anyway) and they help me feel better. @Ropemaxx

I seriously don't understand why IT thinks that incel forums are toxic. I can vent all I want (to a degree anyway) and they help me feel better. @Ropemaxx
Because when ugly lonely, depressed, isolated men complain, its not in sync with societies script and the npcs wants to shut us up quickly.

Yeah, I get that a lot. Probably anxiety and stress. I don't feel it right now, though, but that's probably because I'm drunk.