Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel no empathy for any of you

S

Spic-cel

Banned
-
You seem to like all the despair, it's like a dick measuring contest to see who's the most miserable.
Being suicidal for having no Gf is incredibly stupid.
Lurking these forums has been the worst I've ever done, I don't look at my sister's or mom the same way I used to.
And some of you seem to be online 24/7

Hope all of you die in an accident or something
Goodbye

EZp3trWXQAEUD6N

I wish I was suicidal for having no gf

Too much black pill for your snowflake mind to handle? Sorry man, severe depression and mental health problems are very real. Go back to being an incel in denial

Nothing to worry about this is just the effect of the blackpill it will get better after digestion by the way I have always thought this way so I have not had any worries.

Grey nigger, go to Ukraine, and let the Russians deal with you.

I've always been a masochist:

Its

Don’t care about being ‘the most miserable’, just want to not be miserable anymore and I have personal problems other than my dry dick.

This is why you never blackpill normalfags

Maybe you don’t have empathy. Chronic blackpill exposure does that.

Welcome to the club.

Or maybe this forum isn’t for you.

You seem to like all the despair, it's like a dick measuring contest to see who's the most miserable.
Lurking these forums has been the worst I've ever done, I don't look at my sister's or mom the same way I used to.

Goodbye
Not me bro ,I’m the better one here and open to helping brocels who need help

Sick and tired of these GrAY/newfags

JoinedFeb 22, 2022
Posts44
Online14h 25m

Goodbye
Cue me, the inventor of this:

ok GrAYcel:smonk:

He wonders why lonely men who know about the blackpill are miserable, jfl.

I will agree the oppression olympics is gay no matter who’s doing it but it doesn’t make you any less of a retard who infiltrates forums that make them upset.

GrAYcel moment

Damn, we broke him

Cool story. Very edgy. A lot of us have far more problems than just blue balls and if someone wants to rope because they're incel who cares? Also, nice job blaming internet strangers for "changing how you look at mom or sis". Nobody made you come here or listen to us. You have some maturing to do it seems

Fuck off faggot

Fuck off, soycuck, no one asked. Go back to reddit, you utter faggot.

Goodbye
Poo poo butt fart diaper shit piss

I would kill you with great satisfaction. Carved up then smashed over the head with a crowbar. That’s how much I care about you.

Go screw yourself then cunt !!

Well that's given. No one feels empathy for ugly mentally ill men. Not even other loser incels. Men are made to compete for access to women and resources, which is why men have hard time feeling empathy for each other. And not to mention women feeling empathy for men, they don't feel it one bit, because they are programmed to choose the winners and not the genetic trash.