Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I feel more alone every day

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
No matter where I go, I'll always feel alone. I don't even have a friend, I've added alcohol to my daily life and as I said in my last post, I've been going to the gym, but still, I don't feel like I belong anywhere.

I don't know how long I'll hold on, I don't know if I can get through this on my own.. maybe I should just meet a nice girl, but I know that won't happen given the circumstances in which I find myself.

This forum is one of the few things I still have, and I thank everyone for being a part of it.

This forum is one of the few things I still have, and I thank everyone for being a part of it.

We met during your Brazil threads. I was alone as well, before this situation.

As you become older things will seem much more distant.

i don't feel like I belong anywhere.
there should be a way to reinforce this sort of "incel identitarianism" and give this community goals
I think that would help the users here to feel better, trying to achieve a goal, and at the same time, to feel part of something..

Chad worship avi! I wasnt allowed to have Cavill avi