Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I feel more alive in dreams than in the real world

J

JamesMLM

Banned
-
In the real world I just lay in bed and watch YouTube/Browse the internet for the entire day until I feel sleepy, in dreams I actually do stuff, even have a social circle, and a life, achieving stuff. In the real world I just LDAR. It’s like that black mirror episode called San Junipero.

Last edited:
Like in the real world, nothing changes, it’s the same laying in bed and watching YouTube/browse the internet. Sometimes getting up to pee or to eat food, or to take my antidepressant, then back to LDARing. My most memorable moments for the past 3 months are in dreams (and drama from this forum), despite me forgetting the majority of it upon waking up.

Last edited:
Practice lucid dreaming and you got yourself the ultimate cope. I wish my dreams were entertaining. Many nights, I don't even dream

Same, I've had dreams where I've told myself "there's no way this is a dream". And I've ascended in dreams too but that's rarer

Sounds great

I don't even have dreams. It's over