Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel lost.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
I just do not know what I am supposed to do from this point onward. I am working this entry-level IT job, Returning back to college, and I do not know what the hell I expect to obtain at my position, especially since people like me (and probably some others here.) are socially outcasted by people that never gave a fuck about you. I can't bring myself to do jack shit for them, them being normies that has only used me as some fucking worker ant utility for selfish aims. I can't see how STEMcels, are willing give all of their time, stress, and resources to doing any shit for this society, Why do such people choose to be worker ants and subservient slaves just for approval from the Culture? Do they not see that what their doing will be squandered over and spat upon? Even the bible mentioned that "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces” (Matthew 7:6)

How do you guys find purpose in a Society that resents your existence and opposes everything you do? A society that gives no fucks, respect, or care to the personal ambitions and dreams you had for yourself? How do you guys manage to find a personal purpose knowing that everything you do for 'them' will end in vanity?

The only remote answer I have obtained so far for "purpose" is to obtain and pursue things that only empower Myself. Fuck everybody and everything else for they haven't done a single fucking thing for. Such things are like Bodybuilding, Financial Trading with Forex and other securities, Martial Arts, STEM to build shit, and Firearms training. I know, it is just a huge cope, But it is a useful one, I can at least use what I obtain from these endeavors for anything I want, Whether it is so I can LDAR luxuriously or for more altERnative options. The Option and potential is thERe if I need it.

TL;DR I feel lost Right now, and What are your personal motivations for going forward knowing that A) you are going to die alone and that B.) Society will never recognize you, respect you, and will always render you a Outcast?

"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces” (Matthew 7:6)
The good book. Never can get enough of it.

Even random strangers told me I looked lost.

Move to asia

Nice thread, OP!

I am focusing on myself, just like you. Moneymaxx, plastic surgery and seamaxx. And the most important thing: I want to become an lowinhib and angry Incel, not a LDAR-Incel.

Only an angry Incel is a good Incel! :hax:

plasticsurgERymaxx can't save you from incelism?

moneymax and wallow in hedonism

get goverment assistence like me , working is cucked