Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel...lonely

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Funny. I actually have gotten quite social lately. Have been hanging around with my friends, one of them is even a blackpilled incel, and while conversation seems to keep flowing I just feel like I'm not really there. Most of their interests and conversations are about sports, politics, music, or sometimes video games and I feel like a complete outsider. I have no problem to engage in conversation with them and pretend I'm interested, and while I have around 10 contacts on my phone with which I am somewhat frequently in contact with I still feel like I have true friends. No one to share my interests with, no one to talk with, and even when those who somewhat claim to understand what I am saying, I still feel like something is missing. Anyone else feel isolated, even when around people?

no i stopped caring because i have 0 friends and no social circle

I have no more close friends, I have only people I talk to when I am outside that shate my own interests.
I have no more close friends, I have only people I talk to when I am outside that shate my own interests.

Humble bragging that you have many friends yet feel 'lonely'? This is like when chad and stacy feel 'depressed'

Humble bragging that you have many friends yet feel 'lonely'? This is like when chad and stacy feel 'depressed'
"friends" as in those that hang around you, but don't really care for you. Those who don't care to ask how are you feeling, and who hang around you out of pity.
I don't consider such people true friends, as I doubt they would care too much if I was to perish.

no i stopped caring because i have 0 friends and no social circle
"friends" as in those that hang around you, but don't really care for you. Those who don't care to ask how are you feeling, and who hang around you out of pity.
I don't consider such people true friends, as I doubt they would care too much if I was to perish.
you mean "acquaintances"

Always. They live in a different mental reality.

Out of curiosity, what are you interests? I'm into some video games, sports and politics but I'm far from a normie.

Always. They live in a different mental reality.

Out of curiosity, what are you interests? I'm into some video games, sports and politics but I'm far from a normie.
I enjoy playing/reading about chess (even though I'm quite mediocre), reading in general (almost no one reads this days and if someone does its usually shit as most good writers are long gone...), playing retro video games (sometimes new ones as well if they are not too cucked), playing the piano etc... Problem is that my hobbies and interests are not something that can be really shared, and in order to truly have a meaningful discussion its quite hard to find people who have similar interests to mine, especially in the shithole that I live in.

I enjoy playing/reading about chess (even though I'm quite mediocre), reading in general (almost no one reads this days and if someone does its usually shit as most good writers are long gone...), playing retro video games (sometimes new ones as well if they are not too cucked), playing the piano etc... Problem is that my hobbies and interests are not something that can be really shared, and in order to truly have a meaningful discussion its quite hard to find people who have similar interests to mine, especially in the shithole that I live in.

If you like old videogames and some of your friends like video games chances are you have some games in common that you like. Not sure what qualifies as retro nowadays. The best days were the NES and early CD days IMO.

I also feel lonely :feelsbadman:
giphy.gif

I have no friends so I can relate. My best piece of advice is for you is to find online friends or to find a hobby. Getting distracted can help you pretend that your life isn't as bad.

What you need is intimacy. I talk to coworkers and acquaintances all day about trivial shit, it doesn't make you any less lonely just because there's other people around. You need an actual connection with someone else.

I have no friends so I can relate. My best piece of advice is for you is to find online friends or to find a hobby. Getting distracted can help you pretend that your life isn't as bad.
I gymcel everyday and do brutal workout to distract myself

I gymcel everyday and do brutal workout to distract myself
So how has it been working out for you? For me it's pretty good but my case isn't' always the case for everyone.

So how has it been working out for you? For me it's pretty good but my case isn't' always the case for everyone.
So far I feel a lot better, I haven't had depression episodes since I started working out 5 times a week, I feel better mentally and I regained the will to study.
However I still feel like shit if I think about inceldom and loneliness.

So far I feel a lot better, I haven't had depression episodes since I started working out 5 times a week, I feel better mentally and I regained the will to study.
However I still feel like shit if I think about inceldom and loneliness.

I'm glad to hear that. Keep going like that dude. That's the road to recovery and improvement. It's hard to find someone to talk to about this. Most people I know are normies, even if I talk to them about stuff like this they won't get it. Although, I never got to talk to many people about this, I'm glad that at least one person gets me.

I'm glad to hear that. Keep going like that dude. That's the road to recovery and improvement. It's hard to find someone to talk to about this. Most people I know are normies, even if I talk to them about stuff like this they won't get it. Although, I never got to talk to many people about this, I'm glad that at least one person gets me.
I am afraid I will get used to working out very soon and I will fall back in the loop.
I hope not, we need to keep pushing regardless.
Most people work out only for getting thinner for summer, not for escaping the dark hole of depression

I am afraid I will get used to working out very soon and I will fall back in the loop.
I hope not, we need to keep pushing regardless.
Most people work out only for getting thinner for summer, not for escaping the dark hole of depression

Well, then there are other distractions. I took up writing. Hopefully, more people on here decide to keep pushing like us and escape their struggles.