Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like we're at the end of the story

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
beyond here only an almost transcendentally technological civilization, which perhaps only exists in fantasy, human beings are reaching their limit of understanding of the universe and manipulation of matter

I feel as if any attempt to make a better future is dated, out of fashion, as if the world had already reached its end, human civilization

This is why we're about to enter the tranhumanistic century, Mankind and Technology will mix like in cyberpunk

beyond here only an almost transcendentally technological civilization, which perhaps only exists in fantasy, human beings are reaching their limit of understanding of the universe and manipulation of matter

I feel as if any attempt to make a better future is dated, out of fashion, as if the world had already reached its end, human civilization
Water. You WILL be replaced and see man made horrors beyond your comprehension.