Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like we are old men in our 20s.

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
when a normie reaches 60-70 years old he thinks about retirement and resigns himself to live until death comes, because he knows that everything in his life is over, he can no longer go out and do the same things he did when he was younger and hopeful, for example, to have love or sex, because now he is old and ugly and maybe he can't even fuck bitches.
or go out with friends.

but we are in our 20s or 30s and we feel like our life is over.
we spent all our adolescence and puberty in front of a screen, without a girlfriend, without friends, without living experiences (I'm not talking in general, but it's the case of most of us here).

our young life is ending and nothing has happened, the years pass monotonously, we know we can't expect anything in the future, this is the fucking end.

it scares me to think how i will spend the rest of my life living the way i do now. :reeeeee:

Incel median life is probably 30 nowadays

:feelsbadman: yep, just waiting to die

I'm 20+ but everyone says I look 30-35, my acne completely ruined my skin in my face and all over.my b
we spent all our adolescence and puberty in front of a screen, without a girlfriend, without friends, without living experiences (I'm not talking in general, but it's the case of most of us here).
it scares me to think how i will spend the rest of my life living the way i do now.

I spent all my childhood and teenage years, basically my whole life sitting/laying down which makes my back hurt most of the time, I'm getting 70+ year old back pain at 20+ :feelshaha:
I legit don't know if I'll survive till I reach 30 years old.

I'm 30. I never smoked or drank or did any drugs so when I'm clean shaven I look 10 years younger but that doesn't mean anything because I'm still an ugly manlet.
that's an incel trait, not use drugs or drank alcohol because you never went out to parties like normal people.

I'm 30. I never smoked or drank or did any drugs so when I'm clean shaven I look 10 years younger

I'm 30. I never smoked or drank or did any drugs so when I'm clean shaven I look 10 years younger. Unfortunately this is only a benefit if your a foid. This works against you as a male.

Mogs me, i feel like an old man at 16.

Can relate. When I graduated Uni I felt more prepared for "retirement" than starting a whole new career.

True enough, OP. I spend 90% of my time awake wearing slippers, listening to boomer-tier music, and going in and out of what I can only describe as a form of mental narcolepsy.

Not even my parents behave as old as I do, but it’s like you said: we have nothing to look forward to. Might as well be comfortable.

You're still at the start of the horror movie my friend.

You are absolutely correct.

Many people have asked me "Why don't you do anything with your life? Why are you letting yourself slowly rot away?" the answer is, because it already feels like my life is over. What's the point of participating in a society that actively looks down on me? What's the point in spending the rest of my life working like a slave for miniscule pay when some whore can earn millions just by selling pictures of her feet online? I used to dream about settling down with a "loyal" and "virginal" wife but we both know that foids start riding the cock carousel at around 12-16 years old. There just isn't a place in the world for someone like me, a world made up of 'woke' NPCs who are unable to think a single independent thought. Back in the day, I would have been seen as a philosopher and an incredibly moral and righteous person, but today I am nothing.

At this point, all I can do is watch this oversized circus tent collapse on itself.

when a normie reaches 60-70 years old he thinks about retirement and resigns himself to live until death comes, because he knows that everything in his life is over, he can no longer go out and do the same things he did when he was younger and hopeful, for example, to have love or sex, because now he is old and ugly and maybe he can't even fuck bitches.
or go out with friends.

our young life is ending and nothing has happened, the years pass monotonously, we know we can't expect anything in the future, this is the fucking end.

it scares me to think how i will spend the rest of my life living the way i do now. :reeeeee:
I feel like a Vietnam veteran

or go out with friends.

You obviously don't know what being old means

I don't think there has been a point in my life where I could fit with people my age once I entered high school, no matter how old I was.

High [UWSL]emotional intelligence[/UWSL] thread :f:

or go out with friends.

I already felt like an old Vietnam veteran in my teenage years, now I still feel like that
High [UWSL]emotional intelligence[/UWSL] thread :f:

High IQ thread m8. That is exactly the same with me

I too feel like an old man amongst people my age.

But the same time, Im stuck in my highschool days. Its... Weird.

or go out with friends.

I've resigned my life to being mediocre and just burning through my savings and all available credit until I end it.

In my thirties and already going grey. I'm literal greycel.

Loneliness ages the body faster than smoking 2 packs a day.

so scary if the rest of my life gonna be the same way like now,panic attacks,undeniable rage,rotting ..

The average, let alone a good looking 60 years old male with a full head of hair brutally lifemogs a 20-30 years old truecel tho. Foids will stick be attracted to 60 years old Brad Pitt and want to fuck him, while he copes with travelling etc. A truecel will die at an average of 35 years old with nothing but a bottle of alcohol and his favorite MMO.

Last edited: