Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like this site is being subverted.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Because incel spaces have been infiltrated by alt-righters who want to push their anti-Semitic agenda. It's really starting to get on my nerves tbh, they can't shut up about the Jews, and they keep blaming them for every minuscule problem. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not a fan of Israel (or of the Zionists for that matter), but it gets old and annoying at one point. I think the right sees us as tool to use in its war against progressivism. There was a book written a few years ago entitled "Kill All Normies" that described the overlap between incel communities and the alt-right. Even Steven Bannon admitted that he used incels to spread his ideology because they're easy to manipulate (see https://www.newsweek.com/steve-bann...ytica-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-1468399).
high IQ, Jews responsible for many problems. but many alt right retards blame literally 100% of their problems cause Jew did this, Jew this Jew that. no responsibility for literally anyone else. alot of them unironically believe world would be some type of Utopia if no Jews.
I didn't defend the jews, I simply pointed out the fallacy of being anti jew but not being anti whites. Regardless he's 100% not arab. He doesnt speak the language and only knows a few basic phrases.
ye these alt rightards don't wanna accept that their ancestors went along with cucked progressivism and arguably even without Jews existence maybe we would end up with society being this way.