Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like there's no point in living or having hobbies when I have zero friends,

p9intless

p9intless

hapa, failed sperg
I feel like I need people in my life.
At the point in life I am at right now, I feel like I NEED a social circle. I NEED friends. I can't stand being with myself all the time, and I want someone to share my interests with or to hang out with. Everything feels meaningless without people to do things with.

It's probably too late now. I'm obviously not NT so people are going to automatically exclude me from things. I missed out on a bunch of developmental milestones in high school because I barely interacted with people; as a consequence, I'm a socially stunted adult who doesn't know how to interact with other people.

I was literally at the bottom of the social hierarchy in high school. No one treated me with respect. People were scared of me. They did not want to be near me. No one wanted to sit beside me and have a conversation with me.

I only had a handful of people who I consider to be genuine friends.

I can't mask my autism because I have a speech impediment and the fact that I can't form proper sentences on-the-fly. People always assume that I'm retarded.

I don't think college is going to be better. I don't think I'm ever going to form fulfilling relationships with other people.
Is it going to be like this forever? I don't like this.

currently in college myself and after a year or so i have not met a single person who would understand me or share my struggles. the people you are most likely wanting to fit in with would laugh at you and make you feel like shit if they knew you were on this.

i started off with the same feeling as well, but after time it grew into a numbness and i chose to finally stop caring about being accepted by the rest of those around me. you should just embrace yourself and what you like to do instead of seeking and wanting validation from others that are stuck in this brainless shit struck society. find a brocell to cope with.

currently in college myself and after a year or so i have not met a single person who would understand me or share my struggles. the people you are most likely wanting to fit in with would laugh at you and make you feel like shit if they knew you were on this.

i started off with the same feeling as well, but after time it grew into a numbness and i chose to finally stop caring about being accepted by the rest of those around me. you should just embrace yourself and what you like to do instead of seeking and wanting validation from others that are stuck in this brainless shit struck society. find a brocell to cope with.

Most people are incredibly boring and stupid. Their friendships are shallow and easy to fall apart.

exaclty you constantly have to act like someone you’re not to please normies

It's debilitating. The last time I hung out with friends was over five years ago and they stabbed me in the back. I have no hope or ambition. We aren't supposed to be judgmental but that means compromising our values and beliefs--the essence of our individual. I'm not even sure what to be judgmental about, I'm just tired.

It's debilitating. The last time I hung out with friends was over five years ago and they stabbed me in the back. I have no hope or ambition. We aren't supposed to be judgmental but that means compromising our values and beliefs--the essence of our individual. I'm not even sure what to be judgmental about, I'm just tired.
When you're a bottom-of-the-barrel. genentic dead end like me, you're not in a position to judge other people. Your opinion is worthless to normies/foids when you're subhuman.

Most people are incredibly boring and stupid. Their friendships are shallow and easy to fall apart.
I don't care. I want someone to hang out with. I don't care if said person is incredibly dull and shallow, I just want human interaction. I am not made to be this lonely.

exaclty you constantly have to act like someone you’re not to please normies
It's sad that I'm forced to be a people-pleaser. I'm always kind to people but that kindness I give to people is never reciprocated.

I should stop opening doors for people. They deserve to stay outside

When you're a bottom-of-the-barrel. genentic dead end like me, you're not in a position to judge other people. Your opinion is worthless to normies/foids when you're subhuman.
I once commented about how sex to modern women is as worthless as eating a cheeseburger and people abased me for months afterward by making lascivious remarks. It doesn't matter if you're right, and it definitely won't get you casual sex.

Yeah, it's cause we're social, tribal creatures. We need to be around other people, and we need to be touched. We still have these needs 10,000 years later. But guys like us... the rest of the tribe has left us behind.

the people you are most likely wanting to fit in with would laugh at you and make you feel like shit if they knew you were on this.
Yep, its pointless trying to fit in with normies as an incel
Yeah, it's cause we're social, tribal creatures. We need to be around other people, and we need to be touched. We still have these needs 10,000 years later. But guys like us... the rest of the tribe has left us behind.
True but since we do not belong we just have to give up at this point. It could have been different, we could have been born tall, handsome and NT but we weren't so now its over

Hobbies are fun. For me, hearing a big block chevy Camaro engine perks me up. I get lonely though, and cars can't fill the void