Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I feel like there’s a ton of foid worship here

B

BlackPillAddict

Banned
-
[UWSL]How can this be you may ask? The answer is simple. In my opinion (more or so fact), we talk way too much about foid behavior and nature. It gets us nowhere. A lot of you guys make theories based on bed farts. My personal theory is a lot you worship foids in fact [/UWSL]:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you didn’t worship foids, you wouldn’t be talking about them right now. You wouldn’t even be thinking about them right now. You would be on your purpose making the best out of your shitty situation. But no, foids are our major oppressors and we need talk about them constantly. It‘s weak minded thinking. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Please go ahead and seeth. Get angry and get butthurt. Im going to drink the tears of my fellow cels because guess what, I’m winning. I’m involuntary celibate, but I’m happy. I will make the best out of my situation and try to live a productive life. :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

MGTOW forums have the same issue. Self Improvement money maxx forums and entrepreneur forums are most suitable places for incels who want to money maxx and are beyond the hatred for foids.

joined Aug 18, 2021

I never understood that either....
I mean it's not like this forum was created for men who desire but are unable to form relationships with females

[UWSL]How can this be you may ask? The answer is simple. In my opinion (more or so fact), we talk way too much about foid behavior and nature. It gets us nowhere. A lot of you guys make theories based on bed farts. My personal theory is a lot you worship foids in fact [/UWSL]:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you didn’t worship foids, you wouldn’t be talking about them right now. You wouldn’t even be thinking about them right now. You would be on your purpose making the best out of your shitty situation. But no, foids are our major oppressors and we need talk about them constantly. It‘s weak minded thinking. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Please go ahead and seeth. Get angry and get butthurt. Im going to drink the tears of my fellow cels because guess what, I’m winning. I’m involuntary celibate, but I’m happy. I will make the best out of my situation and try to live a productive life. :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:
nice cope. you can't deny your dna

people here do foid worship, just not in the retarded grayfag way u described it
some people here unironically have a oneitis, believe that ''love'' is real, worship stacies and thinks they deserve a whore way above their looks level
so much for being blackpilled

Last edited:
I want sex with them. I'm not a gay.

Agreed. For as much as some people here hate simps and cucks I think they themselves would be simps amd cucks if they were normies. Think about this. The one thing foids have to offer(their holes) can be payed for. But some incels look down on people that pay for sex. :feelskek:

people here do foid worship, just not in the retarded grayfag way u described it
some people here unironically have a oneitis, believe that ''love'' is real, worship stacies and thinks they deserve to a whore way above their looks level
People here do worship foids in the “retarded grayfag” way. Buddy
Agreed. For as much as some people here hate simps and cucks I think they themselves would be simps amd cucks if they were normies. Think about this. The one thing foids have to offer(their holes) can be payed for. But some incels look down on people that pay for sex. :feelskek:
Hahaha exactly. If they wouldn’t have discovered themselves being incels, they would have been betabuxxing their lives away on OnlyFans

Last edited:
MGTOW forums have the same issue. Self Improvement money maxx forums and entrepreneur forums are most suitable places for incels who want to money maxx and are beyond the hatred for foids.
If you still have to pay taxes to support foids and follow the cucked laws they voted for it's ok to hate them.

I would NEVER worship goth lolis :feelscomfy:

how is talking about female nature and hypergamy ''worship'' dumbass, what exactly were you expecting coming to a forum for incels? guides on how to cook? how to code in c++?

you already ''lost'' by the virtue of being an incel

:feelskek:
Calm down:forcedsmile:

how is talking about female nature and hypergamy ''worship'' dumbass, what exactly were you expecting coming to a forum for incels? guides on how to cook? how to code in c++?

you already ''lost'' by the virtue of being an incel

:feelskek:
Bro the same people that call foids “leeches” or “parasites” are the same guys who live with their parents and leech off them. :feelskek:

guess what, I’m winning. I’m involuntary celibate, but I’m happy
An incel who is happy and thinks he's "winning" lmfao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yes, yes you are buddy boyo

Bro the same people that call foids “leeches” or “parasites” are the same guys who live with their parents and leech off them. :feelskek:
thats not what im disagreeing with, as far as im concerned every incel who ldars should do what they can to make their already dogshit life a bit less shit
however discussing female hypergamy and their nature is not something that should be swept under the rug

I’m all for blackpill wisdom and what not, but there are PLENTY of other aspects that the black pill could be applied to rather than solely focusing on foid sexuality. It gets way too boring and redundant thinking about foids all the time.

some people here unironically have a oneitis, believe that ''love'' is real, worship stacies and thinks they deserve to a whore way above their looks level

thats not what im disagreeing with, as far as im concerned every incel who ldars should do what they can to make their already dogshit life a bit less shit
however discussing female hypergamy and their nature is not something that should be swept under the rug
LDARing is not beneficial what’s so ever. It hurts the body and the soul. Also, I’m not denouncing hypergamy. I think we focus on it too much. We’re giving foids attention that they probably don’t deserve. “Bad publicity is still good publicity”.

I’m winning.
I’m involuntary celibate,
but I’m happy.
I’m winning.
I’m involuntary celibate,
but I’m happy.
I’M WINNING.
I’M INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE,
BUT I'M HAPPY.
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

laughing-michael-jordan.gif

4qkn.gif

iu

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hTwsvJV_A

The level of cope needed to reach this is something Zeus himself couldn't do atop Mount Olympus.

Last edited:
I don't consider this as worship

So many people want to insult me because the truth is too much to bare. I enjoy this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's why I call users here navy-bluepilled.
Most of you accept lookism, yet many of you won't accept the blackpill on women in general, believing your bluepill dreams will come true if you just overcome your looks. As if you all think that Chads have it better than the average becky. Spoilers, they don't. Even gfs cheat on Chads and treat them like shit compared to the rest of society treats foids.

paid sex = femoid worship :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

let that sink in.

We are not coping like you. This is not a MGTOW-forum.

Insane levels of cope. Mgtows say the same thing and then they proceed to talk about women 24/7 and how they’re superior without them. If women weren’t needed for men they’d move on and be content, deep down they all desire a relationship. Making the best out of your situation is one thing, but saying you’re happy as an incel is an oxymoron since you’re involuntarily celibate and craving sex/relationships. Trust me, I’d ditch this place in a second if I could get pussy, I’m moneymaxxing too but in order to get surgery so I can ascend.

We are not coping like you. This is not a MGTOW-forum.
Everything is a cope. Doing basic necessities like eating and drinking are copes. You need to elaborate on what it means to “cope”

Everything is a cope. Doing basic necessities like eating and drinking are copes. You need to elaborate on what it means to “cope”
Your cope: I dont need a gf, I can be happy alone
My cope: I rot here, but I still want a gf