Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like there are only 20 people active on this site!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Every time I make a thread the same couple of people write something. It says that there are 160 people Online but only like 20 write something. Its so slow and kinda boring here.

Free Ritalincel

That tends to happen when you ban your main active users

Would you rather the site be slow or filled with "femcels" and bluepilled normies?

Maybe I shud wait a few days at a time so we get the fresher threads

CURRIES ARE GODZZZZ

fixed it for you fellow redditor

It was their fault for getting banned to begin with.

I get that it's important to run a tight ship to keep out women, normalfags and other assorted trash lest it turn into /r9k/ 2.0. But a lot of the colour and character has been lost from the board over the past 6 months.

am i part of those 20 ppl?
sometimes yes sometimes no
I get that it's important to run a tight ship to keep out women, normalfags and other assorted trash lest it turn into /r9k/ 2.0. But a lot of the colour and character has been lost from the board over the past 6 months.
tbh

Everything that can be said is already said and done for. I see a lot of repetitive threads.

This place would be more active and entertaining if people actually were willing to talk about their copes or just anything besides "its over", "rope" or variations of "x me".

I think I’ve posted in all your threads tbh

This place would be more active and entertaining if people actually were willing to talk about their copes or just anything besides "its over", "rope" or variations of "x me".
It's over

True indeed. When I used to lurk here before, the forum was a lot faster, or at least it seemed so.

Would you rather the site be slow or filled with "femcels" and bluepilled normies?
Joined Yesterday at 8:47 PM
And are you serious? We are not saying "muh no activity, let the bluepilled femcels in."

Joined Yesterday at 8:47 PM
And are you serious? We are not saying "muh no activity, let the bluepilled femcels in."
Leave the newcels alone, everyone was new here once the last thing we need is people bullying them and driving them away

Leave the newcels alone, everyone was new here once the last thing we need is people bullying them and driving them away
Its just a joke, (i mean, the first sentence.)
He definitely needs to read the thread again. Thats why im triggered.