Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i feel like the blackpill is going mainstream

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
I see more and more tiktoks about female nature and how easy women have it. Not like it would help truecels, since not every male will find a mate regardless, but still, that is going to be good news for failed normies, or facecels that have otherwise somewhat good features, but are not respected enough :)

Do you guys think it will ever be possible that we might live in a reality where women have no rights?

If the blackpill actually does somehow go mainstream and this forum gets thousands or even hundreds of active users, I'm going to quit all incel/blackpill spaces forever

If the blackpill actually does somehow go mainstream and this forum gets thousands or even hundreds of active users, I'm going to quit all incel/blackpill spaces forever
elab why?
Ok GrAY guy
nigga me being greycel doesnt mean im new, i know about the blackpill since the first videos of faceandlms, i hate those comments... xd

elab why?
Nothing good ever comes out of something going mainstream. Normies would just turn it into either a slightly harder to swallow redpill or make it political which they're already trying to do what with the most subbed "blackpill" content creator being a political commentator JFL. IMO the blackpill getting into the hands of normies would also cause it to lose it's subtle charm

View: https://youtu.be/ba7sMkGl9gk

Last edited:
Nothing good ever comes out of something going mainstream. Normies would just turn it into either a slightly harder to swallow redpill or make it political which they're already trying to do what with the most subbed "blackpill" content creator being a political commentator JFL. IMO the blackpill getting into the hands of normies would also cause it to lose it's subtle charm

View: https://youtu.be/ba7sMkGl9gk

i mean yh, it would lose its charm, but how are you going to cope then?
i mean blackpill =/= inceldom, blackpill = explanation of female nature,
with it going mainstream, the bar between what is dateable and whats not will increase, but that doesnt mean incels wont exist anymore.
there will be always some left overs, incels, that will struggle alot, thats why i said that it wont change the reality of truecels in the post above