Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Feel Like Sobbing When I Think of the Torture I Have Been Through

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Nobody understands or emphasizes with what it's like to have PTSD. My whole life has been one long nightmare, from my parents physically, verbally and emotionally abusing me through beatings, constant yelling, swearing, put-downs and gas-lighting, scapegoating and made to feel like an unwanted burden to being bullied, ostracized and pitied by my peers. Any instances where people showed any kindness, caring, love or friendship all turned out to be manipulation or led to betrayals which made me realize that there's no good in this world for an unattractive looking autistic guy like me. I am forced to suffer everyday with emotional flashbacks, sleep issues and chronic physical pain which makes me suicidal. Meanwhile all my ex-friends and bullies are successful, living it up and getting to enjoy being a part of society, while I am forced into isolation.

The only good person is a dead person. Fuck society and humanity.

You should drugmaxx

Jesus loves you

My life has been pretty easy ngl never faced persistent abuse or significant harm nevertheless i hate it

the thought of all us incels sitting around a campfire and watching society burn, all the screams of the dying brings a warm glow to my heart.

the thought of all us incels sitting around a campfire and watching society burn, all the screams of the dying brings a warm glow to my heart.
The incel dream :y'all:

We are truly walking chemicals

Sounds rough, life is brutally cruel and unfair.

That is what is keeping me alive.

That and my doggy and kitty cats... And plants.
Nobody understands or emphasizes with what it's like to have PTSD. My whole life has been one long nightmare, from my parents physically, verbally and emotionally abusing me through beatings, constant yelling, swearing, put-downs and gas-lighting, scapegoating and made to feel like an unwanted burden to being bullied, ostracized and pitied by my peers. Any instances where people showed any kindness, caring, love or friendship all turned out to be manipulation or led to betrayals which made me realize that there's no good in this world for an unattractive looking autistic guy like me. I am forced to suffer everyday with emotional flashbacks, sleep issues and chronic physical pain which makes me suicidal. Meanwhile all my ex-friends and bullies are successful, living it up and getting to enjoy being a part of society, while I am forced into isolation.

The only good person is a dead person. Fuck society and humanity.
My condolences bro. I too weep at this horrible fate.
Jesus loves you
LIER!

Yes that's the plight of the losers of this natural selection game, just like how you were the lucky sperm that went into the egg, all the 220 million sperm died. You will die as they died, and so will we