Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like roping more than usual today

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
After going out for two days in a row and seeing prime girls ages 13-21 out, especially ones kissing boyfriends and on dates and going out with guys, it makes me feel more alone as a wizardcel.

I don't know why I'm even alive at this point.

My useless parents are Boomers so if I'm lucky they'll die in the next 10 years so I'll have some inheritance so I can moneymaxx.

Elliot Rodger was lucky because he could give eloquent speeches and came from a rich family who would give him whatever. He just didn't know how to really use his family to benefit him the most, like geomaxx moneymaxx teenmaxx which could have worked abroad especially 10 years ago when things were better before TikTok and Instagram and OnlyFans became the main places for girls and girls became more closed off to most guys.

Instead, I come from a family of absolute ignorant peasants who never cared that I am an Incel...

I feel like roping today. I'm just going to drink tonight. It's basically ovER for me at my age and my life nevER began...

Rogers had different problems beyond just inceldom, he was obviously schizophren and had a god complex.

Schizopren? What makes you think that?
Have you read his 144 page paper "The Twisted World" he was a huge mentalcel to the point he imagined things that werent even there. On top of that he played a fictional character and citated multiple quotes from World of Warcraft that he played a lot within his casual speech. He also was an 'Imaginary Girlfriend Enjoyer' where he made out his perfect Girlfriend a 10/10 blue eyed blonde big boobed loyal Stacy.

The biggest argument for his schizoprenic mind is probably the fact that he imagined to have asked out multiple girls. But in his videos he confirmed he never even asked a girl out for number or date or friendship.

Like bro didnt even try. I at least failed and knew i tried but he didnt even try at all. Dude Was a rich Millenial with a car in a pre-social Media World.
The world he lived in is completely different than what the average incel has to face in 2024.

Have you read his 144 page paper "The Twisted World" he was a huge mentalcel to the point he imagined things that werent even there. On top of that he played a fictional character and citated multiple quotes from World of Warcraft that he played a lot within his casual speech. He also was an 'Imaginary Girlfriend Enjoyer' where he made out his perfect Girlfriend a 10/10 blue eyed blonde big boobed loyal Stacy.

The biggest argument for his schizoprenic mind is probably the fact that he imagined to have asked out multiple girls. But in his videos he confirmed he never even asked a girl out for number or date or friendship.

Like bro didnt even try. I at least failed and knew i tried but he didnt even try at all. Dude Was a rich Millenial with a car in a pre-social Media World.
The world he lived in is completely different than what the average incel has to face in 2024.
Yes but not all of it and not for a long time. I became depressed reading it because I relate to a lot of things in it in different ways.

I haven't ever tried yet either but I really want to...

When I was in America, I knew that I would never be good enough in America and that girls were sluts in America so I dropped out at age 20-22.

Now, I wonder if I am good enough anywhere as a wizardcel. Should I eventually get up the courage to just go up to any girl that I really desire to just try?

I only like high school girls and early college age girls.

Yes but not all of it and not for a long time. I became depressed reading it because I relate to a lot of things in it in different ways.

I haven't ever tried yet either but I really want to...

When I was in America, I knew that I would never be good enough in America and that girls were sluts in America so I dropped out at age 20-22.

Now, I wonder if I am good enough anywhere as a wizardcel. Should I eventually get up the courage to just go up to any girl that I really desire to just try?

I only like high school girls and early college age girls.
Go for your age and below. Anything up 18 is game. You better diversify as anything but a Chad its really hard in the West. Also you need financial stability.

Im 30 years old and I can't even kill myself because Im a coward. And since Im unemployed and can't pay my rent anymore, I'll be homeless in a few months
Life as a truecel is a endless nightmare

Im 30 years old and I can't even kill myself because Im a coward. And since Im unemployed and can't pay my rent anymore, I'll be homeless in a few months
My condolences

Everyone seem suicidal here lately, including me.

I've never been able to get a job. If I don't get a girl soon, I might decide to be homeless because I already don't have anywhere to play games and if I'm inside all I do now is stay on a phone and lay around because I became a master of LDAR. I'll never get anywhERe in life without a girl...I have money but not enough to moneymaxx if I'm always paying property owners.

Go for your age and below. Anything up 18 is game. You better diversify as anything but a Chad its really hard in the West. Also you need financial stability.
I only like high school girls (13/14) up to age 20 college girls.

Most foids will be sluts at 16-18. People shouldn't be forced to accept a slut because agecucks, feminists, and cucks try to force people to accept sluts especially washed out ones who uses their best years riding cocks.