Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like reality is full of singularity holes

Limitcel

Limitcel

None of these elements of reality last's forever
★★
As if you were walking calmly on a sidewalk and fell into a hole where 1/x tends to zero, where the limits of reality or the brain are reached or broken.

Like a dream that could last thousands of years

Or the feeling of having your body burned alive

Or on a trip from some very strong psychedelic drug

Or suicide

you know these things that completely break the structure of life and reach what they call "limit experience" or worse still reach stages that break with the universe physically

Im ngl I dont even know what the fuck you are talking about

Im ngl I dont even know what the fuck you are talking about
It's as if there are experiences in our lives that can be achieved at any random moment and these experiences are so intense that they take you out of what a human being would be like.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHZpVSyP7vc

This video shows this, like you are suddenly a rat, irrational, stupid and suddenly get a shock from a human invention, a shock that is understood only by Maxwell's equations that are barely understandable to a large part of the human population, an electrical discharge so strong and so unknown that it is as if you had access to the supernatural cosmical horror

I fucked ur mother's singularity hole and now her reality is full of cum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back