Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I feel like npc when I am outside/with normies

R

Ryoth

5'5 turbomanlet in Germany
-
My first post here, but lurking here for a long time. But yeah, I think you guys can relate to it, it's been happening for quite a whitle that whenever I am outside I feel like complete npc and everyone else as some real human with real things to worry about especially when I am with normies, I can't understand normie humour not even their thoughts and opinion I feel like I am too old too even comprehend that even tho I am same age as them, nowadays i am completely unreliable for them, I though average normie is becoming like me day by day but maybe things will never change... Anyone feels like this too btw?

Yeah I feel the same I'm like an npc irl prople insulted me at my last job experience for that

don't go outside as an Incel

I felt like going er when I’m outside with normies

Background characters to the genetically blessed

My first post here, but lurking here for a long time. But yeah, I think you guys can relate to it, it's been happening for quite a whitle that whenever I am outside I feel like complete npc and everyone else as some real human with real things to worry about especially when I am with normies, I can't understand normie humour not even their thoughts and opinion I feel like I am too old too even comprehend that even tho I am same age as them, nowadays i am completely unreliable for them, I though average normie is becoming like me day by day but maybe things will never change... Anyone feels like this too btw?
Many times I find it to be extremely difficult to even function properly around normies or even be able to relate to them anymore. Normie conversation and humor becomes difficult to understand.