Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like no matter what I do I would never be able to convince a woman to sleep with me

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
That sex is something simply impossible, I've been in incel circles on the internet for +4 years and I don't even identify with the profile of most incels but no matter what I do I can't see a reality outside of this, I'm no longer just an edgy teenager who doesn't leave his room, I really can't and I can't even imagine being able to

That sex is something simply impossible, I've been in incel circles on the internet for +4 years and I don't even identify with the profile of most incels but no matter what I do I can't see a reality outside of this, I'm no longer just an edgy teenager who doesn't leave his room, I really can't and I can't even imagine being able to
welcome to the real world

She already made up her mind when she saw your face. There is no convincing.

They're boring and impossible to talk to. If you're sub5 it's over

I don't even identify with the profile of most incels but no matter what I do I can't see a reality outside of this, I'm no longer just an edgy teenager who doesn't leave his room
what do you mean by that

I’ll admit it, I REALLY want to passionately fuck a foid and then cuddle with her afterwards (lookism effects my mind so I only want to fuck a 5/10 or higher)

My mind would quit