Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I feel like my Curry Parents are the reason that I only date White Guys

I heard that WMAF couples have the highest domestic abuse rate. Hopefully the cumskins dating currywhores are the same.

Foids being foids. Why do people keep on posting the same old blackpills?

Meh white guys will pump and dump them and afterwards they will get betabuxx pajeet through arrange marriage

Hypocrites. They will be abusive parents and hate their sons because he "looks like her brother" or something. These whores don't deserve happy families.

UHH... YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO WHITE MEN STINKY FOID!!! STOP FETISHIZING OUR RACE!!! SNOW FEVER!!!

That aside, it is absolutely disgusting the way they speak of the men of their own race. Throwing away all sense of belonging and identity out the fucking window, just because they assume all men of a race act the same. Their fathers should be ashamed and dishonored because of this behavior from their entitled foid daughters. Not only this but any mixed offspring these Asian foids have, are now given a chance to be subhuman incels like us if the gene recombination is bad enough.

Pathetic cumskins. Imagine simping for a stinky currywhore. Couldn't pay me enough to do that.
Some mayo normies do this because many of their own women don't want them. Many of these mayo foids would rather let their fesikh holes dry out and become old cat ladies with no offspring, than accept a man who is less attractive than Chad.

UHH... YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO WHITE MEN STINKY FOID!!! STOP FETISHIZING OUR RACE!!! SNOW FEVER!!!

That aside, it is absolutely disgusting the way they speak of the men of their own race. Throwing away all sense of belonging and identity out the fucking window, just because they assume all men of a race act the same. Their fathers should be ashamed and dishonored because of this behavior from their entitled foid daughters. Not only this but any mixed offspring these Asian foids have, are now given a chance to be subhuman incels like us if the gene recombination is bad enough.
Foids who do this are usually extremely subhuman.

Right after saying she's never seen a happy marriage between Asians she goes on to say "all of my exes have been white," meaning she's dated multiple white men and none of them have been happy relationships either

So not having SEEN (layed eyes on and made assumptions about) a happy Asian marriage somehow trumps her own experience of not actually being able to have (actually experiencing in real life) a happy relationship with a white.

It's obviously self-hating racism against Asians that's her main motivator...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back