Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like Karma got me mane

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Back when I was a young kid (elementary-middle school), I was self conscious about a beauty mark on my forehead and cheek, I don't know why, but I just was. I also had a slightly recessed maxilla and was extremely skinny. This made me shy and less likely to approach girls. Looking back however, all of these features were nothing to be ashamed of, I was perfectly normie tier and could have gotten a GF.

Then high school came, I discovered Zyzz, Jeff Seid, Chest Brah, Ogus, and that whole "aesthetics brah" lifestyle. I buy myself a Legends of Aesthetics shirt to rep Yucky and Ogus Cake. I start bulking from 113lbs @ 5'8 to 190lbs by mid Sophomore year. I start thinking I'm hot shit and the most aesthetic kid at school, still super fuarking awkward though.

Then, the cystic acne hit (legit covered my entire face for those that seen the photos in another thread). Oh it was so bad. Now I have an actual reason to be self conscious, not just a beauty marks, a recessed maxilla or being a skinny boi.

Get home-schooled my Senior year of HS because my face is basically an open wound. Lose all connections I made.

Now 2nd year of Uni, scars are now taking their toll on me.

WHY ZYZZ WHY?????

190lbs at 5'8" :feelsmega::giga::feelswow:

We're not all gonna make it.

190lbs at 5'8" :feelsmega::giga::feelswow:
no lol that was back in HS, max I've reached was 230lbs at 6'0 but I felt like a sloplord and was farting 24/7, but yes, I was fuckin delusional lmao
We're not all gonna make it.
this
have you tried nofap?
yes, for 36 days. I experienced no benefits and was more high inhib. I'm definitely going to go back on it though once I surgery max. I can see how it can help but you can't be extremely ugly and expect it to work.

Last edited:
Have you seen a dermatologist, or used benzoyl peroxide?

no lol that was back in HS, max I've reached was 230lbs at 6'0 but I felt like a sloplord and was farting 24/7, but yes, I was fuckin delusional lmao

this

yes, for 36 days. I experienced no benefits and was more high inhib. I'm definitely going to go back on it though once I surgery max. I can see how it can help but you can't be extremely ugly and expect it to work.
What was your BF% at 230lbs?

Have you seen a dermatologist, or used benzoyl peroxide?
I took antibiotics for 2 years on and off which fucked my gut biome. Then I went on accutane for 4 months but needed to stop because my bowel habits were getting fucked up, got worried that I might have developed IBD. Got a colon and endoscopy. Turns out I was fine, still didn't want to go back on though.

I very rarely get acne anymore, especially if i avoid certain foods. I have scars which require surgerymaxxxing to get removed.
What was your BF% at 230lbs?
not sure, could have been anywhere from 17-21%.

I took antibiotics for 2 years on and off which fucked my gut biome. Then I went on accutane for 4 months but needed to stop because my bowel habits were getting fucked up, got worried that I might have developed IBD. Got a colon and endoscopy. Turns out I was fine, still didn't want to go back on though.

I very rarely get acne anymore, especially if i avoid certain foods. I have scars which require surgerymaxxxing to get removed.
Oh, I see.

I didn't even know they had treatment for acne scars. I only have one acne scar -- it's where I used nail clippers to cut a pimple right out of my face! Haha, what an idiot!