Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Feel Like Jumping Off A High Place And Ending It

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★
I Can't Go Poop Around People So I Suffer A Lot From Time To Time. I Also Have Panic Attacks When I Am Around Too Many People. And Half The Time I Have No Privacy Because I Live With My Mom In Her Small Apartment. So Yeah At This Conjunction I Feel Like Ending It God Is Cruel And Unjust To Make My Life This Painful And Misrible. And Being Around People Truly Is A Living Hell.

I Can't Go Poop Around People So I Suffer A Lot From Time To Time. I Also Have Panic Attacks When I Am Around Too Many People. And Half The Time I Have No Privacy Because I Live With My Mom In Her Small Apartment. So Yeah At This Conjunction I Feel Like Ending It God Is Cruel And Unjust To Make My Life This Painful And Misrible. And Being Around People Truly Is A Living Hell.
There are bettER ways

oh well i guess youre fucked

damn, he died lol

That's brutal, chico

I have the same thing about pooping but ive found copes like shitting on the floor