Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I’ve been in a coma for the last 4 years

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Clinical depression since I was 14, I basically haven’t achieved anything since then, no pleasant memories, no memorable moments. Just nothingness. Now I’m 18 and honestly I feel sick. I’ve been homeschooled through most of my highschool so I never really socialized (I mean tbh even if I went to school I wouldn’t be friends with any of my classmates). I can’t beleive my teenage years are basically gone. So many regrets. Now I’m sitting in bed, I haven’t slept for more than 40 hours and I’m crying and rocking back and forth.
I’m in such a mess bros. Tomorrow is New Years Eve, I’m going to spend it alone.
In 5 months I have my finals which I’m not ready for at all and there is so much material I will never learn it not mentioning the fact I’m extremely low IQ. I hate my parents yet still I can’t disappoint them. Or hurt them with suicide.
Sorry for blog posting but I’m feeling extremely down I’m literally crying first time in years. Last few days were awful I was ready to commit suicide I went to railway tracks drunk but pussied out. I’m the only child of my parents and I couldn’t do such horrible thing. But I wish I could so the suffering stops.
My issues probably aren’t even that serious compared to others people lives but I just can’t take it anymore. And there is no way out except to go further into this life of pain and torture. And there are no do over you get one chance at life and I already slept through most of it. I sometimes feel like universe is trying to hurt me and see how much I can take but I know it’s not true and my suffering is purely random and no one even cares. Well at least I have this place to write and vent it would be much harder without this website.
Thank you all and again sorry for getting emotional and if something doesn’t make sense I havent slept for more than 40 hours

I can absolutely relate

I am sorry for that, New years Eve hits hard everyone of us.

I feel like I’ve been in a coma for the last 10 years

The longer you remain sleepless the more unstable you will get emotionally.

Clinical depression since I was 14, I basically haven’t achieved anything since then, no pleasant memories, no memorable moments. Just nothingness. Now I’m 18 and honestly I feel sick. I’ve been homeschooled through most of my highschool so I never really socialized (I mean tbh even if I went to school I wouldn’t be friends with any of my classmates). I can’t beleive my teenage years are basically gone. So many regrets. Now I’m sitting in bed, I haven’t slept for more than 40 hours and I’m crying and rocking back and forth.
I’m in such a mess bros. Tomorrow is New Years Eve, I’m going to spend it alone.
In 5 months I have my finals which I’m not ready for at all and there is so much material I will never learn it not mentioning the fact I’m extremely low IQ. I hate my parents yet still I can’t disappoint them. Or hurt them with suicide.
Sorry for blog posting but I’m feeling extremely down I’m literally crying first time in years. Last few days were awful I was ready to commit suicide I went to railway tracks drunk but pussied out. I’m the only child of my parents and I couldn’t do such horrible thing. But I wish I could so the suffering stops.
My issues probably aren’t even that serious compared to others people lives but I just can’t take it anymore. And there is no way out except to go further into this life of pain and torture. And there are no do over you get one chance at life and I already slept through most of it. I sometimes feel like universe is trying to hurt me and see how much I can take but I know it’s not true and my suffering is purely random and no one even cares. Well at least I have this place to write and vent it would be much harder without this website.
Thank you all and again sorry for getting emotional and if something doesn’t make sense I havent slept for more than 40 hours

Could totally relate. Was like that too at your age. I'm 36 now...

Here's some advice... DEPROGRAM ALL THAT BLUEPILL CONDITIONING YOUVE HAD SINCE BIRTH!!! its liberating...

Don't wanna write a novel here but go data grind every incel, mgtow, and pua board out there. Then mix in the Godpill with it all.

And be strong and last as long as possible. When you get to my age you'd mental strength mog the vast majority of the population and be suspected of being a convicted killer or a special forces type...

Hang in there and be strong.

Could totally relate. Was like that too at your age. I'm 36 now...

Here's some advice... DEPROGRAM ALL THAT BLUEPILL CONDITIONING YOUVE HAD SINCE BIRTH!!! its liberating...

Don't wanna write a novel here but go data grind every incel, mgtow, and pua board out there. Then mix in the Godpill with it all.

And be strong and last as long as possible. When you get to my age you'd mental strength mog the vast majority of the population and be suspected of being a convicted killer or a special forces type...

Hang in there and be strong.
Thanks, I try to debluepill myself and I'm successful so far but I don't know about the Godpill. Do you mean christan god or what?

Thanks, I try to debluepill myself and I'm successful so far but I don't know about the Godpill. Do you mean christan god or what?

God doesn't belong to any religion.