Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like it's my parents fault I am incel

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
They fucked a lot of things up for me and never bothered to teach me shit and raise me in anyway and never even taught me shit about money or jobs and had no connections for anything and told me not to deal drugs or they'll call police on me even though I told them it is the only real way to escape our poverty. And they just misled me every day.

I feel pissed off I don't even know how I can fix my life now for 10 years I've been seething about how they fucked me over and it made me a weird cunt that can't relate to people. I was also obviously ugly as well thanks to them and I have shit eyes and shit muscle genetic and shit hearing and shit a lot of stuff.

It feels hopeless mang I don't know how to crawl out of this hole now.

upbringing is so important, u can have shit genetics but can compensate with good upbringing

my dad could never teach me anything bc he was always too busy coping with alcohol and gambling

its brutal

They chuck me infront of TV and outside and dont teach me how to be a man but its useless anyway since im subhuman and everyone wants me away.

Yeah I wasn't taught much either.

I'm not to sure how I'm supposed to survive when I don't have knowledge on how too make it

80% its their fault. Prenatal + Formative years + puberty is the period that will decide your entire life. If you grow in bad conditions and they cuck you, you never stood a chance.

80% its their fault. Prenatal + Formative years + puberty is the period that will decide your entire life. If you grow in bad conditions and they cuck you, you never stood a chance.