Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like i'm pissing my life away.

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
On top of being a Virgin. I just work 60 hours a week. 6 days a week and I spend my 1 day. Getting fucked up and masturbating all day. And I feel pretty horrible about myself. And i'm morbidly obese and just a few inches tall of being a dwarf. At 5' 3" I lost around forty pounds in the Last couple of years. But I really want to ascend quickly as a new year's resolution.

Especially when your “prime” 18-25 is just spent being alone while everyone in your age group gets to have normie tier experiences.
When all is done most relationships normies have are transactional. The time when it is all about love is never something you enjoy.

I don't have it quite as bad as you but my work sometimes gets in the way of time i would rather be trying out new things or going places. Especially when the job is really not that enjoyable.

Especially when your “prime” 18-25 is just spent being alone while everyone in your age group gets to have normie tier experiences.
When all is done most relationships normies have are transactional. The time when it is all about love is never something you enjoy.

On top of being a Virgin. I just work 60 hours a week. 6 days a week and I spend my 1 day. Getting fucked up and masturbating all day. And I feel pretty horrible about myself. And i'm morbidly obese and just a few inches tall of being a dwarf. At 5' 3" I lost around forty pounds in the Last couple of years. But I really want to ascend quickly as a new year's resolution.
You are aware of the situation, do what you can, I believe you can.

I'm pissing my life away too. I've been a NEET for over a year now just playing video games and building toys all day every day. I can't go outside since my anxiety causes me to concave my skull inside out and my autism makes communication impossible irl.

I worked 60 hours a week, coming home to an empty house, and it broke me.

I'm lucky that I can now completely avoid that, and wish all other unwanted scum like me could.

I worked 60 hours a week, coming home to an empty house, and it broke me.

I'm lucky that I can now completely avoid that, and wish all other unwanted scum like me could.
How can you avoid it

I grew up with guys who are millionaires or with 10/10 gfs or just in general won at life. I'm a 26 yr old khhv and have nothing to my name and live in a mouldy council flat and stretch a 3.5 of weed into 15 joints. I definitely pissed my life away. I'm just sitting here waiting to see how fucked up can it get. Anything is better than the monotony of being a total loser stuck in limbo. Even prison is probalby better, the faggot police try to scare me using prison but I kind of look forward to it. How can it get worse for me than this, I am already nobody and stuck in a place where I hate everyone and everyone hates me.

I grew up with guys who are millionaires or with 10/10 gfs or just in general won at life.
Lifefuel: This isn't possible, maybe one out of 20 guys you know got that. The average 30 year old just settles in a job he hates and pissed his 20s away.

how can you subject yourself to the horrors of work while being a incel virgin?
ive been homeless multiple times before and thats easily preferable to working. only time homelessness is really brutal is when its extremely cold outside

by working, you are contributing your labour and taxes towards this society. most money goes to immigrants and normies and politicians; all of which are sex havers and look at you like a host to exploit
i think neetism and freeters is a far far superior philosophy and way of life than any wageslaving

how can you subject yourself to the horrors of work while being a incel virgin?
ive been homeless multiple times before and thats easily preferable to working. only time homelessness is really brutal is when its extremely cold outside

by working, you are contributing your labour and taxes towards this society. most money goes to immigrants and normies and politicians; all of which are sex havers and look at you like a host to exploit
i think neetism and freeters is a far far superior philosophy and way of life than any wageslaving
Based NPNW bro
I would work if I got to experience the joy of the female sexuality, but because I was born sub8, I am a 30 year old wizard.

Based NPNW bro
I would work if I got to experience the joy of the female sexuality, but because I was born sub8, I am a 30 year old wizard.
its not even just work, its pursuing purpose or passion in anything
i am literally crippled and disabled from being a loveless kissless virgin
id only work a job if i needed to support a child or something. but there some things id like to pursue, like a education in philosophy or something, if i didnt want to just lay down all day in bed to cope with my mental pain

its absurd that men are unironically expected to support the military and society with their labor, while being told they are not entitled to anything
nobody is entitled to my labor

its not even just work, its pursuing purpose or passion in anything
i am literally crippled and disabled from being a loveless kissless virgin
id only work a job if i needed to support a child or something. but there some things id like to pursue, like a education in philosophy or something, if i didnt want to just lay down all day in bed to cope with my mental pain

its absurd that men are unironically expected to support the military and society with their labor, while being told they are not entitled to anything
nobody is entitled to my labor
This. I was a deligent student in my early 20s wanting to work in Statistics.
But experience college as a khhv, made me from studying 5 hours a day to do nothing at all and essentially slept away my 20s. I barely even remember my 20s, the high points were when I made random city trips with an old friend of mine.

I am not even joking, not getting ANY sex at all turns you mentally disabled. I went from passing exams with 70% failing rates to failing exams with a 1% failing rate.

The most brutal pill to swallow is the regret of wasting our formative years whilst we're in young health. I'm in the same boat, I've pissed away my life, rotting in my room whilst my childhood friends are now happily married with kids, FML.

Excessive masturbation is bad.

I'm pissing my life away too. I've been a NEET for over a year now just playing video games and building toys all day every day. I can't go outside since my anxiety causes me to concave my skull inside out and my autism makes communication impossible irl.
Mogs me for being NEET

The most brutal pill to swallow is the regret of wasting our formative years whilst we're in young health. I'm in the same boat, I've pissed away my life, rotting in my room whilst my childhood friends are now happily married with kids, FML.
Waste sounds like the wrong word. We never had a a chance to begin with

It may be too late to ascend.

It may be too late to ascend.
I understand that but I do think it's possible to make some change. I'm just too fucking lazy to do anything right now.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:these are supposed to my best years? Yeah the fuck right, if so absolute suifuel