Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I'm not even allowed to speak the way young people my age do

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
Because people think I'm so ugly and weird I feel like im not allowed to even speak the way people my age do, I feel like me using phrases that millenials and Gen X would just be seen as awkward and weird, similar to how it's seen when a 60+ year old tries to speak and act like young people, even tho I'm only 21, because of my autism and my face it's still seen as weird when I try to speak like people my age, people my age want me to either not speak at all or just talk like a sad lonely old man because that's exactly how they perceive me.

This is how bad my inferiority complex has gotten

Can you give some examples of words or phrases you don't think autistic subhumans like you shouldn't be allowed to use?

Can you give some examples of words or phrases you don't think autistic subhumans like you shouldn't be allowed to use?

Basically any popular phrase that young people use, like "okay boomer" "down bad" "Karen", using any emojis

I feel like if I tried speaking the way young people speak then they would just think it's weird and pretend to not know what any of the words mean

Basically any popular phrase that young people use, like "okay boomer" "down bad" "Karen", using any emojis

I feel like if I tried speaking the way young people speak then they would just think it's weird and pretend to not know what any of the words mean
If Chad said those, everyone would laugh and think that he's a comedic genius.

2 years until i'm as old as you and i can understand. Because we are always isolated i guess we age faster than normaloids. Probably die faster too jfl

I feel that; every time I open mouth to speak I get slights thrown at me, and when I complain about being treated unfairly I'm told I have male privilege.

People almost always mocked or had a problem with what I said.
If I used cool expressions typical of my age group (teens, early 20s) they always indicated how lame and "tryhard" I am.
If I talked like an older person would, they complained how "serious" I always sound despite being so young.

You can never win as an ugly, non-nt male.

People almost always mocked or had a problem with what I said.
If I used cool expressions typical of my age group (teens, early 20s) they always indicated how lame and "tryhard" I am.
If I talked like an older person would, they complained how "serious" I always sound despite being so young.

You can never win as an ugly, non-nt male.

2 years until i'm as old as you and i can understand. Because we are always isolated i guess we age faster than normaloids. Probably die faster too jfl
Most autists I see look either freakishly young or old for their ages.

Because people think I'm so ugly and weird I feel like im not allowed to even speak the way people my age do, I feel like me using phrases that millenials and Gen X would just be seen as awkward and weird, similar to how it's seen when a 60+ year old tries to speak and act like young people, even tho I'm only 21, because of my autism and my face it's still seen as weird when I try to speak like people my age, people my age want me to either not speak at all or just talk like a sad lonely old man because that's exactly how they perceive me.

you nailed

Felt that on a spiritual level. Im still in highschool and feel like I cant even say things that other chads say because im an ugly subhuman and it would feel really akward if I said the shit they said. They perceive me as someone who should just be a loner and talk in soft spoken manner, and thats what I do.
High school is brutal.

"It's all in your head brooo"

Me too,I hate talking like a thug, most people my age talk like that