Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like I'm missing out on everything.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
The feeling just keeps getting worser and worser as the days go on. I feel like I'm on an isolated island, far away from the stretches of civilization, everyone I know has at least been in a relationship before me. I fucking hate that I'm too socially inept to socialize with other foids. Earlier today I went on Instagram, only to see that one of my friends has a girlfriend and tbh I didn't think he had one. What's worse is that I'm going to community college where no one talks to eachother and does their own thing after class, I'll be a virgin till I at least transfer to University. Idk what I'm going to do in those 2 years.

Last edited:
Earlier today I went on Instagram, only to see that one of my friends has a girlfriend and tbh I didn't think he had one.
That’s what happens when you fall for the sub 6/sub 8 meme

I fucking hate that I'm too socially inept to socialize with other foids.

What would socializing help you with? Being their cuck friend, purse carrier? Maybe they would take you shopping if they thought you were a faggot.

Drugmaxxing works. I did some coke, ecstasy etc but ecstasy worked the best for me. One time I spent the entire night talking to a group of equally drugged girls at a nightclub. I was 22 at the time. But guess what, if you are unattractive women don't care if you can make them laugh or if you are a good listener that makes them open up to you. You are just their tampon. A bitch boy.

Do you want to be a bitch boy?

What would socializing help you with? Being their cuck friend, purse carrier? Maybe they would take you shopping if they thought you were a faggot.

Drugmaxxing works. I did some coke, ecstasy etc but ecstasy worked the best for me. One time I spent the entire night talking to a group of equally drugged girls at a nightclub. I was 22 at the time. But guess what, if you are unattractive women don't care if you can make them laugh or if you are a good listener that makes them open up to you. You are just their tampon. A bitch boy.

Do you want to be a bitch boy?
Nah, I just wish I had opportunities to get with a foid.

Nah, I just wish I had opportunities to get with a foid.
Like I said coke and ecstasy do it for me. You can try low by drinking a little bit. Maybe have two beers and try it out. Ecstasy can really dry your mouth so make sure you have A LOT of water with you. I remember drinking 6 liters of water in one night.

I'm friendless, girlfriendless, family less and I don't feel like missing out. The only "missing out" feeling I'm getting is missing out on becoming a millionaire via crypto.

I'm friendless, girlfriendless, family less and I don't feel like missing out. The only "missing out" feeling I'm getting is missing out on becoming a millionaire via crypto.

I never did drugs (except weed once), never been to a nightclub, never went out with friends, never went to a party

This is the worst part of being lonely, missing out on social events like music gigs, house parties, road trips, lads holidays, eating out at restaurants. Imagine how it would feel doing these, so many take them for granted. What the fuck is the point in life if I can't even enjoy the basic pleasures.:feelsbadman::feelsrope:and the older I get the less likely they are to happen...it's giga over

It's true, if foids want nothing to do with you, your life will have many things absent from it that are handed to others