Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I FEEL LIKE IM LOSING IT ALL

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
WHERE DOES IT BEGAN AND END I JUST WANT OFF I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM AM I ODDF ITS 4 AM I HAVENT SLEPT IN 45 HOURS HEL HEL;P AHAHAHAHAH I SEE 5TH DIEMSNIONAL SPACES I JUSTW ANT PEACE

Insanity

peace is in the fifth equation of pure bliss, I FEEL LIKE IM CLOSURE TEHERI TO THOMEENJRFVGBRRSTBRSTGBVWRYBNETH
N D
RTHNDRT
HD
TH DH
WHERE IS MY FAMILY:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
You need order in your life, responsibilities to keep you focused. I think we as humans need constant short term goals to focus on to push forward. Without purpose and goals we are lost and everything becomes one big grey sludge of chaos and nothingness at the same time. Day after day after day same shit repeats and sun goes up and sun goes down and we are still standing in the same spot. Fuck this world.

You need order in your life, responsibilities to keep you focused. I think we as humans need constant short term goals to focus on to push forward. Without purpose and goals we are lost and everything becomes one big grey sludge of chaos and nothingness at the same time. Day after day after day same shit repeats and sun goes up and sun goes down and we are still standing in the same spot. Fuck this world.
Saw it

the paths that once diverged merge once again, come back when spring comes? no no yes
yes no no, how many more do they need?

more time?
more shine?

come back when spring comes

How awful is wagelsvaing ocmpared to being in school? Can you describe it?

its like being held at gunpoint because you need it unlike school, where you can just dropout

My little pony is for faggots

its like being held at gunpoint because you need it unlike school, where you can just dropout
no you cannot just dropout
whlist wageslaving is easier

no you cannot just dropout
whlist wageslaving is easier
with school you can legit just dropout, and go at a wageslave place, at first its shit, then you realize youre stuck in a soul crushing trap that impairs youre health. thn you get addicted to caffine and have a more miserable life than you did. but you neec it for copes etc:shock:

I just needed to read this thanks my friend

If I lose it all slip and fall…will you laugh at me? :feelsdevil: