Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like im living in a dystopian nightmare

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
i really mean it

stop being so pretentious you fucking monkey boohoo they took away your ps4 and kicked you out of a shitty university that doesnt help your life in anyway, you should be glad for that

incelkingkong said:
stop being so pretentious you fucking monkey boohoo they took away your ps4 and kicked you out of a shitty university that doesnt help your life in anyway, you should be glad for that

you dont know what im talking about

incelkingkong said:
DEAD INSIDE XD

you are this mad that I called generic lightnovel cover anime girls shit?

By the power of starlight I command you to wake up!!!!
latest

Indari said:
you are this mad that I called generic lightnovel cover anime girls shit?

no

Living life as an incel is a nightmare

Even for an incel, you do whine quite a bit Mate

I feel like a NEET version of Winston Smith and there's no Julia. kek

Allday said:

tfw incels bully fellow incels

Allday said:

no shit bro I'm at the lowest point in my life right now

Indari said:

tenor.gif

this life is full of suffering for us

Stop being so melodramatic dude.

Indari said:

what happened? are you still close to getting expelled?

commander_zoidberg said:
Stop being so melodramatic dude.

im not a melodramatic guy i just write what i feel. the way i'm being treated like criminal scum by everyone, the way my mother solemnly picked me up and talk about my situation like I did some crime when I know in my heart I didn't do ANYTHING. having my doorknob removed like i can't be trusted to have privacy. cold reactions of people who i told about my situation irl like they dont give af. the way im being treated in my own home by the people closest to me. i've literally been thinking about nothing but how I'll sui these past few days

You probably shouldn't have been smoking the cannabis at university. You were wasting your time anyway. Get a job, grow some hair on your chest and get a new doorknob. You can't let people treat you like a child when your a grown ass man. You need to act like it though.

commander_zoidberg said:
You probably shouldn't have been smoking the cannabis at university. You were wasting your time anyway. Get a job, grow some hair on your chest and get a new doorknob. You can't let people treat you like a child when your a grown ass man. You need to act like it though.

why reply if you dont give af to even have the story straight i wasn't kicked for weed

Indari said:
why reply if you dont give af to even have the story straight

I lost track dude. You make like 10 threads here a day with this melodramatic stuff.

commander_zoidberg said:
I lost track dude. You make like 10 threads here a day with this melodramatic stuff.

k i'll stop posting looks like the main board has leaked

Indari said:
commander_zoidberg said:

Thus proving my point about the melodrama.

Indari said:

ignore those assholes bro, I feel you. I wish u the best hope u can at least LDAR in peace. What exactly happened to you though?

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
ignore those assholes bro, I feel you. I wish u the best hope u can at least LDAR in peace. What exactly happened to you though?

kicked out of uni for complete bullshit reasons and now at home with mother who treats me like I killed someone and expects me to be working

Indari said:
kicked out of uni for complete bullshit reasons and now at home with mother who treats me like I killed someone and expects me to be working

you eastern European?

Because you are

What's with all the dickheads ITT?

Indari said:
no, American

thats how my parents would react lol but they are immigrants so its expected. Although I left uni this year and at first my parents were like that but they did a 180 and they are very supportive and stuff cause mine was about mental health. You should try explaining everything truthfully, even this incel stuff maybe (like saying you have a lot of self hate cause ugly or something.. not actual incel stuff). hang in there man I believe in u.

Play Pokemon and Kirby <3.