Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like I'm just not cut out for life

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Every night I ask Blackops2cel to take my life, jfl I'm suffering 24/7. Every day I have to go through the pain of being an ethnic sand nigger, I come from the lowest group of people on earth. I'm ugly and pathetic, I'm descended from a bunch of inbred peasants and slaves. And ethnics who aren't low inhib enough to thugmaxx have to at least be successful in terms of academics and career, and here I am failing at that. I'm sitting in class with a bunch of people, most who are younger than me, they all talk about the internships and research positions they've got, I'm nothing in comparison. Currently failing half my classes and don't even have the will to continue.

My life is only gonna get worse. I think about where I'll be in 5 years, no foid, no job, no car, probably still living with my parents and pretending to be a member of their cult. All I've got to look forward to is a life of hell, just to rot in agony, better off to die. :feelsrope:

Living with parents is under rated especially if it is nice house, I am 27 and still sleep in my childhood bedroom, it is nice though, in the countryside so no sound outside the window. When I lived in apartment I used to get woken up by rice cel speaking Chinese on skype.

yeah very few things bring joy to me anymore basically waiting to die

Living with parents is under rated especially if it is nice house, I am 27 and still sleep in my childhood bedroom, it is nice though, in the countryside so no sound outside the window. When I lived in apartment I used to get woken up by rice cel speaking Chinese on skype.
My parent's house isn't nice. I sleep on my childhood bed, my feet hang of the end.

unlucky. the chances of being an ethnic sand nigger instead of being born into a middle class white family.
but don't worry man! just watch a motivational video on youtube and be confident

I understand you brother. Medical science saved me as a kid but I now realise that was a mistake. My being born with a fucked heart was nature's way of saying I shouldn't exist and it has spent my entire life punishing me for defying the rules.

My parent's house isn't nice. I sleep on my childhood bed, my feet hang of the end.
I just bought a new bed, an xl single. It's really long and i can sleep with my arms above my head and my feet dangling off the foot of it! In a way it's like a kids bed for adults!

I like it because i can keep my computer phone away from my head as a surf the internet.

Don't live at my (evil) parents house but rent a rotting trailer near the woods in the country.

I just bought a new bed, an xl single. It's really long and i can sleep with my arms above my head and my feet dangling off the foot of it! In a way it's like a kids bed for adults!

I like it because i can keep my computer phone away from my head as a surf the internet.

Don't live at my (evil) parents house but rent a rotting trailer near the woods in the country.
No room in my parent's house for a bed like that.

Every night I ask Blackops2cel to take my life, jfl I'm suffering 24/7. Every day I have to go through the pain of being an ethnic sand nigger, I come from the lowest group of people on earth. I'm ugly and pathetic, I'm descended from a bunch of inbred peasants and slaves. And ethnics who aren't low inhib enough to thugmaxx have to at least be successful in terms of academics and career, and here I am failing at that. I'm sitting in class with a bunch of people, most who are younger than me, they all talk about the internships and research positions they've got, I'm nothing in comparison. Currently failing half my classes and don't even have the will to continue.

My life is only gonna get worse. I think about where I'll be in 5 years, no foid, no job, no car, probably still living with my parents and pretending to be a member of their cult. All I've got to look forward to is a life of hell, just to rot in agony, better off to die. :feelsrope:
I HATE BEING ETHNIC

Brutal , Try to cope man

I fucking hate being ethnic

At least you're not Anthony Burch.

I read a lot of stuff indicating youre a arab? muslim with arab? muslim family, wouldn't that mean you get a arranged marriage?

Sandniggercels have it the worst. Everytime i see one my heart breaks because of how truly BRUTAL there existence it

I read a lot of stuff indicating youre a arab? muslim with arab? muslim family, wouldn't that mean you get a arranged marriage?
Not Muslim, family is Coptic Christian, I don't believe in any of that garbage.

Every night I ask Blackops2cel to take my life, jfl I'm suffering 24/7. I'm ugly and pathetic,

Not Muslim, family is Coptic Christian, I don't believe in any of that garbage.

Well arranged marriage is the best way to get out of inceldom for curries/sandcels. Study/statusmaxx so you can get a prime Egyptian foid via arranged marriage.

Atleast Egyptian foids mog curry foids.

No such thing

Volcel if you dont find foids of your own race attractive.

I've explained multiple times why this isn't that simple.

I know because iam on the same boat. But its our only chance as ethnics. Either this or dying alone. There is no easy way out.

Study/statusmaxx

Never too late for this. It affects your life in ways unrelated to getting foids. Being low status/incel is so much worse than being decent status/incel.

Never too late for this. It affects your life in ways unrelated to getting foids. Being low status/incel is so much worse than being decent status/incel.
How does someone like me get status?

I can relate, man. This life is hell for some, and heaven for others. Someone should make it hell for all. Equality.

You won't get any virgins, there's no afterlife.
Yeah... this is just what we get. And nothing else. Others will have an incredible life. Remind me again how none of us have roped already.

You are literally me, sandnigger, insecure, currently in college redouble 2 times, no gf, no real friends, pretending to be muslim while I quitted this shit at 17yo, can't thugmaxx. Being an autist ethnic is the worse you can wish to someone

Man this is the third thread I've read today like this. Must be the gloomy winter weather

I understand you brother. Medical science saved me as a kid but I now realise that was a mistake. My being born with a fucked heart was nature's way of saying I shouldn't exist and it has spent my entire life punishing me for defying the rules.

Too bad for you you’re not an oil mongering, war criminal, mass murdering, traitor piece of shit, that is utterly subserviant to ZOG a.k.a meaning too bad you’re not Dick Cheney.

Then you’d get fast tracked past everyone else and get all the hearts you ever needed, since ZOG would want you alive to continue to run it’s various evil schemes or to simply reward you for being a good goy by having helped (((them))) carry out their 9/11 false flag crime and all the mass murder of American citizens and people of foreign nations that resulted from it.

Last edited:
Too bad for you you’re not an oil mongering, war criminal, mass murdering, traitor piece of shit, that is utterly subserviant to ZOG a.k.a meaning too bad you’re not Dick Cheney.

Then you’d get fast tracked past everyone else and get all the hearts you ever needed, since ZOG would want you alive to continue to run it’s various evil schemes or to simply reward you for being a good goy by having helped (((them))) carry out their 9/11 false flag crime and all the mass murder of American citizens and people of foreign nations that resulted from it.
Someone introduce me to ZOG guys pls

Mogs me. I just rot in bed all day hoping for a painless death

Man this is the third thread I've read today like this. Must be the gloomy winter weather
Nah, most of the users that make such threads eventually rope.

There is an eternal immortal truth. There is infinite unstoppable mercy.
My condolences goes out to you and everyone else in your situation.

I'm sitting in class with a bunch of people, most who are younger than me, they all talk about the internships and research positions they've got, I'm nothing in comparison. Currently failing half my classes and don't even have the will to continue.
Same, I should have graduated last year but it looks like I will be stuck here for another year and a half. Well you can't really expect an incel that doesn't have 130 IQ+ to perform well in school.

I live with my parents.. nice room, air conditioning, good food. My college is not too far away either.
but the only thing I can think about is wanting a gf

You and me both man. Try try try as I must, there's just no benefit to existing/contributing for me. I wish everyday that our actions truly mattered and things would get better but this will never come to pass.

You'll have to put in more effort than others due to bad studying genetics.