Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I feel like I'm being tormented and punished by the world around me for no reason.

Wilmoty_95

Wilmoty_95

Recruit
★★★★
There is a conspiracy of people, or the world generally, that hates me. I am hated, nobody likes me. I'm held in contempt by most people, for no reason - aside from the fact I'm a sperg. No matter how hard I try, I will end up being excluded anyway. It isn't fair, but I'm just forced to accept it. "Don't compare yourself" falls from people's lips like everything I say doesn't matter. I hate this.

Fuck what they think, start living for yourself and only for yourself. I struggle with the exact same things that you mentioned and have learned to come with terms that no matter what I do, I will never be accepted by society. Whether you're good or bad, they will always find something to complain about and put you down. Just know that they're tons of people out there including myself who are with you so you're not alone and DON'T let these normies get you down ❤️

You are in a loosh farm

"Don't compare yourself" falls from people's lips like everything I say doesn't matter.

This is classic reverse psychology.
If they truly never wanted you to feel inadequate and insecure next to others, they wouldn't bring attention to your flaws and deficiencies by pointing it out and bringing it up as a subject of conversation at all when it's uncalled for. They would ignore that part of you and never say a single world about it if they never wanted you to feel bad about yourself.
Notice how normies would never tell anyone who's obviously more successful and better off in life to not compare themselves to others, in a way that's out of the blue and unwarranted.
They tell you to avoid comparing yourself because they want to draw attention to your how inferior they think you are compared to them in a passive aggressive manner and then self righteously try to claim the moral high ground by framing it as if they're somehow benevolent for giving you selfless advice to help you out.

Last edited:
Fuck what they think, start living for yourself and only for yourself. I struggle with the exact same things that you mentioned and have learned to come with terms that no matter what I do, I will never be accepted by society. Whether you're good or bad, they will always find something to complain about and put you down. Just know that they're tons of people out there including myself who are with you so you're not alone and DON'T let these normies get you down ❤️
Good mindset here, well said.

Good mindset here, well said.