Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like I might be persuaded to rope soon

• Thread starter PolishMisanthrope
  • Start date
PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
I thought that my life can't possibly be worse. I have always attributed my inceldom in a major portion to my parents trying to finalize their divorce for the last 7 years.

But today, it came to my knowledge that I have a 3 year old sister.

Fuck everything.

Wait, what?
How did you not know this?

Wait, what?
the sister could have been a result of infidelity so she was hidden from the rest of the family as in lived with the family of the other cheater

the sister could have been a result of infidelity so she was hidden from the rest of the family as in lived with the family of the other cheater
That's what I was thinking.
Brutal if true.

thats brutal man

Wait, what?
My father has a double life. He had a foid on the side and made the kid with her. Only now did my parents tell me the truth.
Yes, that's right.
infidelity should carry a death sentence
Yes.
thats brutal man
Also very yes.
are you supposed to take care of her ?
Thankfully not. She'll live with my father and his lover, but that means that my father will now slowly dedicate less and less time to me and as she grows to be a teenage toilet he'll probably cut himself off from me. And given that he now has two children, he might be reluctant to pay for my college. Not to mention that we'll have to split the inheritance and most of it will probably go to her...

But today, it came to my knowledge that I have a 3 year old sister.

My father has a double life. He had a foid on the side and made the kid with her. Only now did my parents tell me the truth.

Yes, that's right.

Yes.

Also very yes.

Thankfully not. She'll live with my father and his lover, but that means that my father will now slowly dedicate less and less time to me and as she grows to be a teenage toilet he'll probably cut himself off from me. And given that he now has two children, he might be reluctant to pay for my college. Not to mention that we'll have to split the inheritance and most of it will probably go to her...
If you are not living with him anymore and rely on him for nothing, then you could get it off your chest by talking to him and finding out how he feels about you if you don't know already. This will help you. Don't, however, expect anything in return.

This is about you coming to terms with this, not him coming to terms with it. He knew what he was doing and still did it.

Good luck with your grief. Hopefully it will pass. Do what you can to come to terms with this. Don't let it haunt you, you are worth more than that.

None of this had anything to do with you.

Don't do it bro you have so much to live for.

I am sorry for you, hope your situation looks up soon. As the other guy said, its not your fault and don't rope over someone else's sins.
May God carry out justice on your behalf and smite your sister. If your father doesn't care about you anymore its best to leave and start a new life, live for yourself and only yourself.

Have you tried drugs?

I want to rope at the end of the year but im a coward