Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i feel like i lost in life

AmnesiaHazecel

AmnesiaHazecel

NO VIRGIN PUSSY NO WORK
★★
Experiencing strong emotions with a young, fertile teenage girl, emplifying them through sex to form a deep intimit bond - is what life is all about!
Being the first one, that gets to take her innocence away by raw dogging and cooming in her tight, unused pussy - is life's greatest reward.

It is what should be making up for all the suffering, pain and hardships i went through.

Missing out on this, is irreversible! Iam living a life, thats not worth living.

Iam just a pathetic manchild, incel piece of shit, that was born to obey more attractive, more dominant men.

Enough of this hell... iam not sure how to cope with this anymore.

Any help buddy boyos ? :cryfeels:

Experiencing strong emotions with a young, fertile teenage girl, emplifying them through sex to form a deep intimit bond - is what life is all about!
No

you were just born in the wrong time period, previously in human history you could have just raided a neighbouring village for a wife. Those were the days

you were just born in the wrong time period, previously in human history you could have just raided a neighbouring village for a wife. Those were the days

Whats worse is if your crush is lesbian. Everything just went out the window:fuk::feelsrope:
Mogs me. I actually lost in life, don't just feel like it.
We need a zombie plague or some sort of fungus to ruin civilization. :feelsokman:

pretty much nailed it

What to do?

Get your own fucking place If you havent already

Cope Harder then before

Be Battle ready" / on Edge Most of the time , people arent Out there wanting the best for you.

Thats for females only.

@AmnesiaHazecel

Whats worse is if your crush is lesbian. Everything just went out the window:fuk::feelsrope:

We need a zombie plague or some sort of fungus to ruin civilization. :feelsokman:
I wish the world was in a TWD apocalypse

Sometimes I dream of how that would look like

I wish the world was in a TWD apocalypse

Sometimes I dream of how that would look like
Dunno. You'd prolly eat people. Or become a negan man. Or maybe one of the lucky ones who optd out

I failed in every aspect of life or life failed me, who the fuck will know, in the end it doesn't really matter.

Dunno. You'd prolly eat people. Or become a negan man. Or maybe one of the lucky ones who optd out
Would be cool to survive and live on the streets with a small group like in season 5. And kill everyone who's fucking with you

But I don't have alot of friends so I would be alone. There's no point

Would be cool to survive and live on the streets with a small group like in season 5. And kill everyone who's fucking with you

You can come on my group to kill everyone who's fucking with us. Unless you want me to bite your throat out. The world hasn't collasped yet, and here I am acting like season 5 rick:fuk:

Read the first paragraph and it’s already suifuel

Sorry pal. Someone has to fill in for the loser role, and judging by your face it's you. :smonk:

You can come on my group to kill everyone who's fucking with us. Unless you want me to bite your throat out. The world hasn't collasped yet, and here I am acting like season 5 rick:fuk:
I'll join :feelsLSD:

This Is How We Live Now Season 7 GIF by FOX International Channels

Being the first one, that gets to take her innocence away by raw dogging and cooming in her tight, unused pussy - is life's greatest reward.

It is what should be making up for all the suffering, pain and hardships i went through.

Missing out on this, is irreversible! Iam living a life, thats not worth living.

Iam just a pathetic manchild, incel piece of shit, that was born to obey more attractive, more dominant men.

Enough of this hell... iam not sure how to cope with this anymore.

Any help buddy boyos ? :cryfeels:
Yes ,we all do lost

I’ll be a lone cowboy