Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I feel like I live in different reality

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I feel like I dont exist in a normal world. I dont even interact the world at all jfl its over I spend all my day doing nothing and working then going to sleep week after week for like 5 years now I done nothing.

all this kids mog me very hard at living life

I am not living I will just die soon I live most of my life in my head jfl

very over boyos I dont have drive to do anything Its like I no exist

over 4 me ngl

its very depressing being here most kidcels here ascend or are fakecel and mog me there is barely any real cels here its very sad

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Idk if Im gonna make it to 30 at this rate tbh ngl

unironically might kms ngl tbh

tbh

I live in the world of books, escapism is our only cope

I live in the world of books, escapism is our only cope
escapism can only go so far. Most escapism is already stale to me. Like I really dont even know why im alive anymore I just live for sake of it but I don't even have anything to look forward to. I have no goal or nothing I just exist mode.

I wanna try gymmaxxing and chinkmaxxing before I call it at least though. But idk im unmotivated. I booked chink exam and I didnt evne study and didnt even go jfl

also I have some chink language membership that I pay every month for but I dont go to the lessons jfl its over Im too demotivated to even cancel it.

Its over tbh

I am behind the goals i set for myself I was supposed to stop being virgin when I was 25 and now Im 26 and Im still incel its very over tbh tbh tbh

also if I wanna go to chinland I will have to take the jew vaccine :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: maybe the jew vaccine will kill me lifefuel

Im schizophrenic and feel the same way.
I dont think im schizo but maybe I am idk tbh tbh

also I wanna schizomaxx a bit. I have a laptop I will install a linux sysm on it and will make it secure then I will go to black net to buy drugs like psychadelics and stuff and DMT etc and I will try schizomaxxing that is also on my list before I kill myself

Maybe I can alter myself If I psychadelicmaxx maybe I will become a new better person.
Anything is better than the way I am now

Schizophrenia isn't fun. I wish i didn't have it.
Neither is being a zombie

I wanna feel something even if its fear

I tried doing OOBE cope and sleep paralysis but couldnt even do it jfl

It used to happen to me a lot when I was a child shit was pretty scary ngl tbh tbh

Sometimes i cant believe that this is my life. Its all so weird, hellish, dark and hopeless. I would never had thought that this is what would await me.

Sometimes i cant believe that this is my life. Its all so weird, hellish, dark and hopeless. I would never had thought that this is what would await me.

Indeed its very brutal

I dont even mind but it hurts to know so many people have such good lifes while I dont even have 1 happy memory its all just shit and depressing stuff happening all the time. I am very jealous of people with normal lives :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Schizophrenia make you a zombie, negative and cognitive symptoms are brutal

Yeah, do drugs man. You have nothing to lose if your life is shit already. Psychedelics are worth a shot imo.

There are times where I look around in my room and think "What in the actual fuck am I doing here, what is the point" ...

I feel like I dont exist in a normal world. I dont even interact the world at all jfl its over I spend all my day doing nothing and working then going to sleep week after week for like 5 years now I done nothing.

all this kids mog me very hard at living life

I am not living I will just die soon I live most of my life in my head jfl

very over boyos I dont have drive to do anything Its like I no exist

over 4 me ngl

its very depressing being here most kidcels here ascend or are fakecel and mog me there is barely any real cels here its very sad

Idk if Im gonna make it to 30 at this rate tbh ngl

unironically might kms ngl tbh

tbh
Same, it's brutal. I'm 22yo, 172cm, skinny framecel, never had any friends, had only some uni acquintances with which i went out a few times and that's it. Most teen, 20s, and 30s normtards in my country are gymbrofags and heightmog me brutaly (most are177-180cm). I'm invisible to fefails. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Incels do live in a different reality. Its like Incels playing life on Death Mode difficulty vs Free Win mode for Foids and Chad, and Normal mode for Normies