Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I dislike women as a whole gender than individual women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Women frustrate the fuck out of me with their nature. But I do not hate every single woman. I don't hate my mother. I don't hate my female family members. I love them. I've had female teachers in my years of education that I really liked. I don't hate female coworkers who are overall nice to me at all. I don't hate girls I see at school that I don't know, nor random ladies walking in public. Because I do not know them and they haven't done anything to me. I am angry and sad that none would want me. But I cannot hate individual women unless they're mean to me or are super annoying.

Anyone else feel this way?

I hate the fact that women control the sex market and that men are highly governed by a social hierarchy, a pecking order, and I'm at the bottom of the pile. It's reason enough to lament and feel depressed but normies don't believe so and that's another layer of rage fuel.

Same. I assume every woman is a cunt until proven otherwise but there are some I'm cool with.

99.99% of women I hate

I hate the fact that women control the sex market and that men are highly governed by a social hierarchy, a pecking order, and I'm at the bottom of the pile. It's reason enough to lament and feel depressed but normies don't believe so and that's another layer of rage fuel.
This.

i don't hate women really. i look down on them and resent them for being so cruel despite playing life on easy mode.
i hate weak men who allowed them to rule the courts, the media, and the country with their feelgood feminist bullshit.

I only hate Asian women

I don’t hate my mother either.

I hate the dynamics, hating a gender when it’s both that led to this doesn’t make sense to me at least.

They are all the exact same anyway.

I don't dislike women, I dislike their behavior.

Same here. I don't judge individual women anymore, I just assume they'll treat me like shit.