Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like I am very slowly turning Asexual.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
First off, I don't believe I will ever lose the desire to want a girlfriend, a woman I can connect with emotionally, etc. It is just human nature to want these things, and they cannot be helped in anyway.

However, I feel that my raw sexual attraction to women is somehow fading, albeit at a very slow and subtle rate. This has probably been happening for years and years, but I feel as if I am starting to pickup on it bow. I understand that as you get older(20 btw) your sex drive goes down, but I do generally feel that as a result of Inceldom, I am slowly losing my sex drive, and women do not appeal to me as much as the once did in a pure sexual manner.

Even when I am on NoFap streaks mixed with regular gym, healthy eating and an actual sleep schedule, all of which raise my test and thus my sex drive, I still feel that I see women with much less sexual desire.

Nigga lost his hormones

Maybe being asexual is the real way to ascend.

It's not like we have a choice brocel.

Truecel trait: Losing sex drive as a result of inceldom

I don't think that's possible. It's important to keep your mind sharp however so don't completely numb yourself. Avoid negative energy.

First off, I don't believe I will ever lose the desire to want a girlfriend, a woman I can connect with emotionally, etc. It is just human nature to want these things, and they cannot be helped in anyway.

However, I feel that my raw sexual attraction to women is somehow fading, albeit at a very slow and subtle rate. This has probably been happening for years and years, but I feel as if I am starting to pickup on it bow. I understand that as you get older(20 btw) your sex drive goes down, but I do generally feel that as a result of Inceldom, I am slowly losing my sex drive, and women do not appeal to me as much as the once did in a pure sexual manner.

Even when I am on NoFap streaks mixed with regular gym, healthy eating and an actual sleep schedule, all of which raise my test and thus my sex drive, I still feel that I see women with much less sexual desire.
not a good sign

Same. The final copy. The final solution.

We shouldn't use such terms of accepted moral degeneracy and SJW drivel, attempting to explain away either a sub 5 male's desperate isolation and trueceldom due to rampant hypergamy and foid privilege, or a foid's simple Chadsexuality, for the exact same reasons; you can say you're losing your drive due to increased negative reinforcement and suffering in life with your isolation from basically all foids as a subhuman, but "asexuality" is another type of usual globohomo-created term... :feelswhat:

Though I don't get how you're also wanting to still connect and have a relationship at the same time, with the same foids enabling your current state. :feelsclown:

Well Done Good Job GIF by The Democrats

Do you consider asexual?

U slowly turning into a faggot

Its a blessing in disguise for an inkling, GrAY