Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel like I am close to ascending.

MasterHero

MasterHero

Officer
Today for the first time ever a 6/10 woman in her thirties made small talk with me in the grocery store. This never happened before. She was smilling and tried having a conversation but I sperged out, mumbled some incoherent words and left.

Still there seems to be hope for me.

Joined 10 days ago and you're already near to ascending kek

Nigga, no woman made small talk with me. When I tried to make small talk many occasions, they just shut me right now and hated talking to me

Should have tried to get her number if you're low inhib enough

DM me your face pics OP and I will tell you how close to ascending you are

I was one of the OG on the old reddit incel forum. Then when it was banned I didn't know a forum was created. I have been rotting and trying to ascend for 8 years.

I gymmaxed and stylemaxed but still no results for now. Only hope is geomax.

I was one of the OG on the old reddit incel forum.
I was one of the Giga OG inner incel circle back in 1992 when we still were only 10 incels in the whole world and we were meeting in my basement.

I know. I barely have any family members other than my mom because most of them died off. No siblings, barely any social life, and obviously no gf. Coming here is some much needed social interaction

I was one of the Giga OG inner incel circle back in 1992 when we still were only 10 incels in the whole world and we were meeting in my basement.
You joke but my richcel uncle was part of some incel usenet groups in the 90s. He became a millionaire in tech and now has a 9/10 sugar baby.

You joke but my richcel uncle was part of some incel usenet groups in the 90s. He became a millionaire in tech and now has a 9/10 sugar baby.
There's a very high chance that I was already calling him a fakecel back then and as it turns out, I was right.

Should have tried to get her number if you're low inhib enough
I lost my low inhib. A few years ago I asked out 200 woman and failed. But after 10 or so my brain became low inhib. I haven't interacted with women IRL for a long time so my brain just shut off.

I lost my low inhib. A few years ago I asked out 200 woman and failed. But after 10 or so my brain became low inhib. I haven't interacted with women IRL for a long time so my brain just shut off.
I doubt you're close to ascending then tbh because you talked to one foid for 20 seconds

Today for the first time ever a 6/10 woman in her thirties made small talk with me in the grocery store. This never happened before. She was smilling and tried having a conversation but I sperged out, mumbled some incoherent words and left.

Still there seems to be hope for me.
Coping.

HTN?? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Even my own mom does not lie to me about how ugly I am.
Send me a pic so I can see for myself. I won't leak it, and I've seen 7-8 other face reveals to compare it against. No way you are actually ugly to get treated this well by a random foid

Of course not. He is HTN at least if what he said isn't a LARP. He better send me those pics because I'm curious now
You have to take into account that an older likely used up whore was potentially "interested" in him. Maybe he is a MTN...

Of course not. He is HTN at least if what he said isn't a LARP. He better send me those pics because I'm curious now
I don't know why he would LARP about this but it could have just been good luck I doubt he's a HTN or higher

I was one of the OG on the old reddit incel forum. Then when it was banned I didn't know a forum was created. I have been rotting and trying to ascend for 8 years.

Tales.

He did say she was a 6/10. I'd fuck an older foid just not LTR because of the age gap (unless she was really hot)
6/10 is hot. I'd fuck her if she was under 65 and looked kinda good. I'd ltr her up to age 50

I'm starting to get why veteran users hate greycels.

I told him already that it shouldnt take more then a week for him to find a potential girlfriend.

This guy is young, extroverted, NT and has more dating experience then the whole Forum combined.

I told him already that it shouldnt take more then a week for him to find a potential girlfriend.

This guy is young, extroverted, NT and has more dating experience then the whole Forum combined.
He has dating experience?

6/10 is hot. I'd fuck her if she was under 65 and looked kinda good. I'd ltr her up to age 50
How old are you again? Because my mom would probably not like for me go have a relationship with a women her age and tbh neither do I.

He has dating experience?
Yeah I asked out 200 girls a few years ago. Most rejected or ghosted after giving number. Some agreed to date but I found out they were just using for free food and validation. Broke me and I stopped trying.

How old are you?

I think the oldest I would go for LTR would be 10 years older than me. But for a hookup anything goes if she still looks good :feelsohh: