Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i feel like foid is equalent to an animal

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
the love from foid is just our brain making it up. its an animal and its brain is not equalent to man. love from foid is like a cat liking you. so i can never feel a human connection from foid. the foid love partner feeling is something fake. im so depressed about this. we must end human race.

as if i'm gonna ascend :feelskek: :cryfeels:

please tell me if you feel the same

Last edited:
Giving women rights and treating them as equals was our biggest mistake because they are like cattle. They have no sense of morality and restraint, only impulse and hunger like wild beasts. They need to be herded and supervised at all times. Women should be kept chained.

Giving women rights and treating them as equals was our biggest mistake because they are like cattle. They have no sense of morality and restraint, only impulse and hunger like wild beasts. They need to be herded and supervised at all times. Women should be kept chained.
yes. but i want to share my thoughts and feelings to them but they can never understand it. i hope hitler 2.0 happens

Is this a copy and paste. I feel like I've read it a plethora of times

Last edited:
but i want to share my thoughts and feelings to them but they can never understand it.
Their brains are empty. They don't comprehend anything beyond their parasitic narcissism, sexual attractiveness, mate selection, and fear of rape and violence. They are an immensely inferior species. I too wanted to connect with them on an intellectual and spiritual level until I realized that they are beastly low lifeforms who are ruled by fear and vanity.

25DAAF5A 5AD8 47AF 858B 3106C0612A3C

animals are superior to foids

"The petty spirit never dies;
It is the Cow, primal woman.
Her gateway is the root of all mindlessness."

Foids are lower than literal dogs. Even dogs can sense danger and run, they actually have survival instincts. Foids would rather go into a club to get roofied then raped by Chad than date an incel who plays lego star wars