Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I feel like everyone is starting to hate women.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
I feel like pretty much every type of man is slowly starting to hate women. In the past, it used to simply be guys like us who held negative views over women. But based on what I have seen on Social Media, as well as through in person interactions, I can now conclude that the majority of men are seeming to slowly grow to resent women.

Even on social media, we see guys like Andrew Tate who definitely are not Incels constantly blast women. We constantly see on certain self improvement channels and the like blast modern day women, and we have seen countless guys on Tik Tok and various other platforms start to call out women for their bullshit over guys height etc.

In person, I have met multiple guys who also feel the same way. A few Chads and Chadlites from my highschool even told me that they now have negative views of women, and are beginning to acknowledge the entitlement which they have.

It's just surface-level edgy memes and jokes, though, with them; legitimately talk to them as a subhuman and you will get the usual bluepilled clichés and talking points, and most of them commit their fair amount of foid-worshipping and enable discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males at the same time... :feelsclown:

I suppose even if they haven't experienced the same brutalities as the average subhuman, and their dislike is quite shallow, blown away by the slightest of attention, it's still a start; perhaps the acceleration of further hypergamy and foid privilege could lead to increasing legitimate awareness of their degenerate ways, but there are still massive numbers of bluepilled cucks and soys lying around in wait. :feelsUgh:

one sees women's innards from gore and can ascertain their brains cannot possibly be capable of critical thought and only can produce decent results if nobody else is studying their field.

Last edited:
I feel like pretty much every type of man is slowly starting to hate women. In the past, it used to simply be guys like us who held negative views over women. But based on what I have seen on Social Media, as well as through in person interactions, I can now conclude that the majority of men are seeming to slowly grow to resent women.

Even on social media, we see guys like Andrew Tate who definitely are not Incels constantly blast women. We constantly see on certain self improvement channels and the like blast modern day women, and we have seen countless guys on Tik Tok and various other platforms start to call out women for their bullshit over guys height etc.

In person, I have met multiple guys who also feel the same way. A few Chads and Chadlites from my highschool even told me that they now have negative views of women, and are beginning to acknowledge the entitlement which they have.
It's not weird that everyone starts hating them because they hate us. If someone hates you then you're probably gonna hate them back. They were the first ones to start hating us