Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I feel like every woman is mentally ill

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
They are always on some kind of pharma pill.

Always going through some kind of "trauma".

Some kind of victim complex.

Some kind of low iq take on any subject given.

If not period, its migraine if not migraine its ovulation if not ovulation its post partum depression.

If not post partum depression its menopause syndrome. If not menopause syndrome its endometriosis.

If not endometriosis its vaginismum. If not vaginismus its rape from when she slept with some tall bully and regrets it 10 years later.

If not rape its body dysmorphia because she cant close the fridge door.

I mean how can you be a woman and muslim for example at the same time? How fucking low iq legit bug brain insect are you?

I know religious men especially muslims are retarded too but at least their religion benefits them so acting like they believe in god is easier. Thats why they are kinda cool with it.

When you meet a new guy. First few minutes of talking to him you kinda establish if hes a normie dumbass or knows whats up.

Meanwhile with women. You cant figure them out because they are always going through something.

A smart man. Chad, normie or incel ignores at least 80% of what they say in any subject and do what he wants and thats it and the end of it.

Idk about you guys. But everytime i talk to a woman i either feel like im talking to a complete retard or a complete stuck up person with god complex where it feels like im walking on eggshells trying to not trigger her eventho shes 80 iq at best.

Maybe im fucking too ugly bro and they act like retards around me so that id leave or something.

I wana be chad for a month or so just to see if suddenly women become smart and without mentally ill issues around me.

anyways im gona have a cig rn then eat some pizza at 4 am.

They are always on some kind of pharma pill.

Always going through some kind of "trauma".

Some kind of victim complex.

Some kind of low iq take on any subject given.

If not period, its migraine if not migraine its ovulation if not ovulation its post partum depression.

If not post partum depression its menopause syndrome. If not menopause syndrome its endometriosis.

If not endometriosis its vaginismum. If not vaginismus its rape from when she slept with some tall bully and regrets it 10 years later.

If not rape its body dysmorphia because she cant close the fridge door.

I mean how can you be a woman and muslim for example at the same time? How fucking low iq legit bug brain insect are you?

I know religious men especially muslims are retarded too but at least their religion benefits them so acting like they believe in god is easier. Thats why they are kinda cool with it.

When you meet a new guy. First few minutes of talking to him you kinda establish if hes a normie dumbass or knows whats up.

Meanwhile with women. You cant figure them out because they are always going through something.

A smart man. Chad, normie or incel ignores at least 80% of what they say in any subject and do what he wants and thats it and the end of it.

Idk about you guys. But everytime i talk to a woman i either feel like im talking to a complete retard or a complete stuck up person with god complex where it feels like im walking on eggshells trying to not trigger her eventho shes 80 iq at best.

Maybe im fucking too ugly bro and they act like retards around me so that id leave or something.

I wana be chad for a month or so just to see if suddenly women become smart and without mentally ill issues around me.

anyways im gona have a cig rn then eat some pizza at 4 am.
Dnr

I don't know, I never talk to them. I have zero insight of the world of offline foids.

Women are like this with everyone, they just act nicer the more attractive you are.

Even my Mom and various female family members fall into this.

being a muslim woman can benefit them jfl. The man is comanded by god to serve them lmao. The difference with modern liberal ideology is that in those, in exchange for being a betabux, the husband is not even entitled to sex, loyalty and respect.

@kay' Even Yemeni foids?

They all suffer from Insufferable foid disorder

But everytime i talk to a woman i either feel like im talking to a complete retard or a complete stuck up person with god complex where it feels like im walking on eggshells trying to not trigger her eventho shes 80 iq at best.
:feelskek:

every woman who doesn't wanna have sex with me is mentally ill