Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like doing some hoodlum shit

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
who trynna kick it :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

The thumbnail "sad satan" reminded me of this

I always liked the backwards version, its sounds so eerie and the rhythm is still good.

The thumbnail "sad satan" reminded me of this

I always liked the backwards version, its sounds so eerie and the rhythm is still good.

What's this earth [built below]

So fucking true

I see you are swallowing the ThugPill. Good job.

I see you are swallowing the ThugPill. Good job.
I just wanna smoke and skate tbh but I don't know where to get weed in uni so instead I'm bored

Real hoodlum shit is licking the sweaty asscrack of an obese black crackwhore who hasnt washed her ass in weeks.

Real hoodlum shit is licking the sweaty asscrack of an obese black crackwhore who hasnt washed her ass in weeks.
I'm down if you're down tbh

Look up the deep web.
wtf just to buy weed :lul:, I just got to wait till I go back home its just so boring though. I only have a little bit left for uni but it feeeeeeeeeeellllllsssssss so slow, and finals are gonna fucking suck too :feelsrope:

No. Why did you watch it?
Then why do you have the character on there? I don't know I guess cause I kind of had that guys personality in high school, if only an angsty jb could have taken an interest in me too :feelsrope:.