Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like crying but I’m numb

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I have a weird feeling right now. I’ve been emotionally numb for years and never cry but now due to the loneliness and not having qt gf ever I feel hopeless and want to cry but can’t because numb.

we are dying slowly and silently

Hate when I feel that way tbh. It’s like being denied a release.

Numbness is all I feel tbh

The empty void just cannot be filled unfortunately

I have a weird feeling right now. I’ve been emotionally numb for years and never cry but now due to the loneliness and not having qt gf ever I feel hopeless and want to cry but can’t because numb.
stay strong bro, I wish I could give you a hug. It sucks we all go through this fight alone.

I cry sometimes

:feelsbadman:

Same.

Jacking off doesn't fix it. I don't want just sex. I want a fucking relationship. Someone I can take care of and who takes care of me.

No wonder bluepills go pay money on onlyfans. They want out so bad they are willing to feed the system that's killing them too. At least we can see past that foolish ignorance.

I have felt the same at times. That feeling usually goes away after I sleep

I have only cried like once in the past two years, and that was during some of my most traumatic life events to date. I feel miserable pretty often but crying is not my instinctive response tbh

happens to me too.i feel like crying but i can't.life his horrible

I don't feel like crying, I'm just numb.

relatable nglh