Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like anything ultra luxury is meh if you can't fuck a hot girl in it

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
Am I the only one ?

I like watching videos about mega mansions, super cars, luxurious hotels.

And I really appreciate the aesthetics of it all.

But I feel like, what's the point of a 40 M home if you can't bring a model with perfect body in it ?

What's the point of a having a Ferrari if you can't drive home a hot, slim, young female in it ?

What's the point of some Uber luxurious hotel in the Maldives in you can't have a steaming hot slut swimming naked in your private pool ?

I feel like in some way all these luxurious purchases are related to having sex with prime females and sure you can appreciate it for the art, the beauty, the engineering, the sight, etc, etc, etc, but if you can't connect it to having sex with a prime female, somehow it feels boring and useless.

Are you guys like that too or its just me ?

It's understandable

no point of living in a big house if you're the only one living there

I agree. I feel like it would actually be really depressing to earn that amount of income and live in such a glorious lavish lifestyle but not have any females sexually attracted to you.

It's understandable
yup

no point of living in a big house if you're the only one living there
correct, but I mean even if I could bring in friends and family, I'd still feel something's missing if it's not flocked by hot slim females wearing tight dresses and begging to go to bed with me

I agree. I feel like it would actually be really depressing to earn that amount of income and live in such a glorious lavish lifestyle but not have any females sexually attracted to you.
Wouldn't it ?
It's like, I have all this and then what ?

anything ultra luxury is meh because it's not even about comfort anymore. it's all a display of wealth

anything ultra luxury is meh because it's not even about comfort anymore. it's all a display of wealth

Absolutely and to me display of wealth and power are kind of meaningless if it's not at least at some level connected to creating sexual attraction from elite pussy.

I visited Monaco in 2022 and I watced at a huge luxury yacht which probably costs tens of millions euros. I saw someone or 2-3 people inside just watching TV and I thought is it even worth it? Absolutely nope and the Bible warns about collecting treasures on earth. The only really positive thing in that country was the quality of food and I ate best ice cream ever there, tiramisu flavor.

I visited Monaco in 2022 and I watced at a huge luxury yacht which probably costs tens of millions euros. I saw someone or 2-3 people inside just watching TV and I thought is it even worth it? Absolutely nope and the Bible warns about collecting treasures on earth. The only really positive thing in that country was the quality of food and I ate best ice cream ever there, tiramisu flavor.

I saw someone or 2-3 people inside just watching TV

This is extremely depressing. They literally do what everyone else does, but they do it in a 50 M yacht.

But I feel like, what's the point of a 40 M home if you can't imprison a model with perfect body in it ?

What's the point of a having a Ferrari if you can't drive over a hot, slim, young female in it ?

What's the point of some Uber luxurious hotel in the Maldives in you can't have a steaming hot slut drowning naked in your private pool ?
FTFY

Absolutely and to me display of wealth and power are kind of meaningless if it's not at least at some level connected to creating sexual attraction from elite pussy.
you're right it is. unfortunately being filthy rich and catering to a female's every whim and wish isn't enough for females, bill gates is the only millionaire I can name that hasn't gotten divorceraped. hell Steve Jobs' ex tried to blackmail him for 25 million dollars for "dishonorable conduct"

Am I the only one ?

I like watching videos about mega mansions, super cars, luxurious hotels.

And I really appreciate the aesthetics of it all.

But I feel like, what's the point of a 40 M home if you can't bring a model with perfect body in it ?

What's the point of a having a Ferrari if you can't drive home a hot, slim, young female in it ?

What's the point of some Uber luxurious hotel in the Maldives in you can't have a steaming hot slut swimming naked in your private pool ?

I feel like in some way all these luxurious purchases are related to having sex with prime females and sure you can appreciate it for the art, the beauty, the engineering, the sight, etc, etc, etc, but if you can't connect it to having sex with a prime female, somehow it feels boring and useless.

Are you guys like that too or its just me ?

View attachment 1210067
I'm not the type to like to look at wealth in general (since I can't own it), but I certainly appreciate it. Surely if I were rich I would spend something to buy a painting by an artist I respect a lot, or to buy a historical object that I consider to be of considerable importance. In general almost everything that has to do with wealth (talking about objects, houses, cars, technologies, devices, products, food etc.) is superlative. However, I don't see the point in buying a house as big as Australia if its utility is almost irrelevant, I guess it's a way for rich people to communicate to show themselves better than others, or something like that, but honestly I don't know.

I'm not the type to like to look at wealth in general (since I can't own it), but I certainly appreciate it. Surely if I were rich I would spend something to buy a painting by an artist I respect a lot, or to buy a historical object that I consider to be of considerable importance. In general almost everything that has to do with wealth (talking about objects, houses, cars, technologies, devices, products, food etc.) is superlative. However, I don't see the point in buying a house as big as Australia if its utility is almost irrelevant, I guess it's a way for rich people to communicate to show themselves better than others, or something like that, but honestly I don't know.

I agree